One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very good report Joy..A+.....LOL  Loving the graph..LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ha ha, thanks Teacher Kathy for the good grade!  Don't know if I ever got an A+ in my life.....woo woo!!

Luv,

Joy

Icon of a paper with a big  'A+ Excellent" written on it.....

Loving this Iconic Joy!!! Definitely reminds me of my teaching days!!! Shows....a piece of notebook paper with an A+ written on the paper and circled in red. It also says ....excellent!  Thanks....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

When I got here had to go back and see what Kathy was talking about - well worth it because that is a great icon Joy - love it and without doubt you deserve an A+ for everything you put in here.....they are getting to be better than the pictures of Michael....oh ....sacrilege, sacrilege !!!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

NOT!!!!!!!!!! There is a new commercial on tv with the Blue M&M joining the BlueMan Group!!!! Too funny!!! Couldn't help thinking of Michael :) The commercial says the M&M group is breaking up and all the colors walk away from each other while the blue one takes his place within the BlueMan group!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for everything above - what a read - must admit I haven't covered the "seven" pages yet, but I will !! :)   Love the chart and hey Janniche, that is a pity, you never got to taste the violet ones - think they were a wee, wee bit before your time - eh ???  LOL.  Thanks again Joy and I promise I'll buy a packet of M&M's - today in fact !!!!! LOL.

Such a lovely daughter Janniche!!!!! LOL That is what the LAFD says about me singing to Michael!!!!! Oh my...poor little piggy!!!! lol Can't remember the name of the Bolton song???? Sounds like you are aging gracefully!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I guess you both should have a mother/daughter comedy act!!!! She sounds pretty funny...unless of course she is being serious...then I'd say you better run!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Janniche what are you on tonight !!! LOL  Oh that was one of the best laughs I have had in a long while - thank you !! LOL   I hope your mother doesn't have access to your computer and especially too the mailman he will be suing you for slander for insinuating that you could possibly be his daughter or, maybe you are .............. !!!! LOL   I would get a hold of that birth certificate quick !!!!!! LOL.

BTW seeing violet M&M's were mentioned I bought my first packet today - Janniche what is your address and I'll send you the rest of the packet ............sorry folks I did not like - I got the peanut ones because I like peanuts - I'll just stick to KP for my nuts, thank you !!! LOL.  Mr. Bolton can eat all his blue ones for all I care now !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Janniche I will have to go and try that out - wait till you see my new avatar courtesy of M&M's....red, white  and blue very patriotic !!!! LOL.

Sounds like an m&m overdose if you ask me!!!! LOL Painting m&ms on one's face???? Sounds like an acid trip!!!!!!!! Or simply a sugar high???????? LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Confession time, OMG I sound like Mike Rodmire, I can't paint myself with the M&M's - I put them in the bin and when I went to look for, surprise, surprsie, there were a couple of tea bags on top of plus other gooey things - so, I just thought, no !!! lol.   Maybe I'll still paint my face, one day, so as to produce an avatar of exceptional quality - yeah folks, that is my latest joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service