One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MY WORD YOU GIRLS ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK HERE LOL

WARM WISHES,

CARA

Gulp!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)  Awwwwwwwwww.....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I put that picture in way back so it is great to see it again because it is a fabulous picture - thanks Jennifer ! :)

Seeing as we are on a roll, here is another one - hope you like this Kathy and everyone else ! :)

Your wee Scottish friend.

WOW that's an oldie but a goodie Sylvia!!!!! Love it!! Back in the days of the vest and no shirt in concert!!LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

The first one is a concert pic and the second one is when he got an award on VH1 Honors and was soooo tan...Same time period tho.. I remember those concert days!!LOL :)

Robin in MD :)

Michael certainly did look good back in those days and I think he could still look good in that gear even today !! :)   I love the pale blue !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Awwwwww....the infamous blue vest!!!! It sure got a lot of wear on that tour :) Remember it VERY well Robin Md. Have many photos that I took of him back then.....memories!!!! So good so fine!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just realized this forum is over a year old and over a thousand posts!!

Dianna you had a great idea when you started this subject.

This could go on forever.............

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

I found a good one.................

OK girls here is one of my favourites,can,t remember if it,s already been posted

Love Sandra xx

No Sandra do not believe that has been posted in here - it is a beautiful picture as he looks so relaxed in it and with the bare feet too - lovely !! Thanks for putting in !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, I love that photo, and sometimes have it as my screensaver, he looks so cute in it. Here is my other all-time favourite.

Sandra. Your Westcountry friend

Haven't seen this Sandra...THANK YOU :) :) :) Michael looks mighty comfy sitting in your backyard!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service