One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sandra and must admit I have seen that one as it is from "One World One Love" tour set of photographs but, nevertheless, well worth seeing on here and I do like the little bare toes peeping out again !!!! LOL.

How is about this one that I found today via a video that was posted earlier on and it is of Michael taken in Beverley Hills on 11th May this year :-

Think he looks gorgeous !!!!!!!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

He sure looks hot in this one Sylvia thanks for posting this one !!!!!!
Sandra your Westcountry friend x

Love this picture of Michael.....Thanks wee one!!!!

Helena..xx...

LOL LOL I know Kathy, it was such a lovely hot summer,s day,as well hence Michael,s bare feet!!! :) :) :)

Sandra x

Oh I bet it was hot girl!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You are quite correct Sylvia......another brain dead moment!!!! What's new????????????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I am not going to point the finger at anyone who can't remember things, I will leave that up to someone else -

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ahhhhhhhh....what a lashing that was!!!!! Thin line between pain and pleasure Wee One!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

We'll forget about the pain and just concentrate on the pleasure -

I have tried to make it larger than it was because it was a pin head .....there is the other one from the same time when you see him holding a picture and it is a closer one to but at least in that one you get to see a bit more of the bedroom - well is that not what we all want to see, isn't it ???????????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh I,ve seen Michael,s bedroom many times..........in photos LOL LOL!!!

Bed looks comfy, don,t think I,d get much sleep in it though:) :)!!

Sandra x

Bed does look comfy doesn't it Sandra - all those pillows, just get lost in them !! lol.  

You could get comfy sitting there with him too - no problem - magnifico !!!!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Now Michael is contemplating how in the world to respond to one of Wee One's very short emails!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service