One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG Kathy - love it - had to look back at the picture, couldn't think what you were meaning !!! LOL.  Michael does look a bit like Rodin's "Thinker" - he has got so used to my e-mails now he doesn't even bother reading them - I get a one syllable answer to all my questons - NO !!! :)    LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

relating to your statement of the "Thinker": I love your train of thought (I hope the metaphor is correct - LOL), but he wears too much clothing ...

Good night

Astrid

Hi Sylvia,

Just thought we should compare..................yes Astrid you are correct.  MB almost has it, except for the clothes! (Darn!)

Joy

Thanks Joy for putting in that picture of the "Thinker" - beautiful - I've touched his thigh - wow ....that used to be in the garden at the back of the Rodin Museum, maybe they have brought him out to the front and put him on a plinth so that he can't get rubbed away by hands touching !!

There is a striking resemblance to Michael's pose -  both on marble and surrounded by greenery too and both have beautiful hands and feet - the rest we will have to leave to our imagination - which I am sure won't be hard to do !!!! LOL.

Thanks Joy !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

I know Astrid and Michael did want to pose as the "Thinker" but they wouldn't let him take any more clothes off - picture shows his reaction too but what could he do, his hands were tied !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Quite funny ladies :) I will leave it at that!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Couldnt remember if we'd had this one? Anyone for tennis? Who would your ideal tennis partner be for Michael? Cliff Richard is 70 now and very 'into' tennis. That might be fun seeing them play together.(not that I'm a Cliff fan at all)

I found a few others tucked away on one of my computers. I'm having trouble uploading them to here so will try again tomorrow.

Jennifer XX

Thanks for that photo Jennifer that is a lovely one but I think Michael could still take on better opposition than Cliff, how about John McEnroe  himself and then we could get them both to give us a rock concert after the tennis !! :)

I loved watching Michael play his buddy...Andre Agassi :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Did you actually see him playing with Andre - oh you lucky devil you !! :)   OMG what I would have paid to have seen that....just thought there what a great idea, mixed doubles game - Andre and me against Stefi and Michael ......what is my next joke !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.  Here is a picture of Michael and it ain't no joke -

he is looking for the ball - that was some smash I hit !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Thanks for these Sylvia.........LOL yes in that top one I could get VERY COMFY sitting with him, he looks gorgeous!!!

See those little toes and bare feet again:) :) What is it about Michael,s feet??? LOL LOL!!!!

Sandra xx

You know I am beginning to wonder if I have a foot fetish I didn't know about because the majority of pictures of Michael, that I love, he has got bare feet and just to prove it here is another one -

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service