One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!!! Gorgeous!!! And the feet:) :)

Sandra x

Yes Sylvia i did see him play against Agassi at UCLA for charity. I can't even remember the year!! But they both had long blond locks at the time :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Lucky you !!!!!  :)))))

Sylvia.  YWSF.

Oh my the tennis photo brings back memories of the early MBC charity days and the tennis matches the first years.. He had Andre Agassi (sp) and Chris Everett play and other celebs and it was incredible to watch, especially sitting center court!!  Fun times...When Andre hit the ball it was nothing but a blur!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

They must have been good Robin and how I wish I could have seen those - don't believe we have had this picture of Michael with the great, late, Vitas Gerulaitis !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Cool photo Sylvia. YES we had fun those gala weekends back in the 1990's..I missed the very first one but saw the tennis 2 years in a row and it was incredible in 1994 and 1995.

All my old tennis photo's are packed away or I'd scan one and put on this thread..

Yes Janniche, Vitas had a certain look of Michael about him as I think you will agree by these two little pictures -

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello,

there are 2 geniuses and big friends :-))

Ivana

Cool photo!! that goes back a few years!!LOL

Thanks Ivana - haven't seen that one !  As you say two great friends and lovely to see them together all those years ago !  Thanks again Ivana ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow...this looks like...this is your life Michael...LOL Sure does bring back memories!!!! Thanks Ivana!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Another in the "This Is Your Life" segment :-

Beautiful - or what ???? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service