One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Janniche in this photo you are trying to find is Michael with someone or on his own and is it a "hair alert" photo or has he got short hair - I'll join the search with you if you narrow it down a bit !!! LOL. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Janniche - I am on the hunt too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

No Donna he sure doesn't!!

Robin in MD :)

This has been one of my favorite photos of Michael taken in 1998?? at the Ice Palace in Tampa, FL by my dear friend, Kat D.

Attachments:

Very nice Anna....he is pure class in that photo....ohhhhhhh :) Thanks for sharing!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

As we have been quiet here for a couple of days thought I would put in these two photos which I think are pretty good :-

Went for a different little layout and I do hope you enjoy them

nonetheless !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Nice pics wee one.....thanks!!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

Great pics! Any idea what year they're from?

Very nice Sylvia.....thanks :)  Like the white coat. Reminds me of the light colored suit he wore in the Belize video.....oh my..:))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOVED the white jacket, we didn't get that one as often back then...great memories!!!

Robin in MD :)

Nice pics Sylvia..........he looks hot as always, thanx again!!!

Sandra x

I have no idea when those two photos were taken - found them on the internet Anna but as you say Kathy a bit like the attire worn in the video "Can I Touch You, There" and, of course, there was the signed picture and was it not taken about 1992/93 when there was a few of him in the white suit like this one :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service