One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Can I Touch You There suite was auctioned one year at the gala. Gail do you remember who got it?  A nice lady with dark hair, shoot, cannot remember her name at the moment.. She was a nice gal and she wore it too!!LOL I touched it and remember taking pics of it..We had fun with it that year!!  Love MB in a light/white jacket.  This pic is around the TLT album era isn't it???

Robin in MD :)

OH MY FAVORITE..............AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Truly a classic and I would have worn the suit also!!!!  Sounds like fun Robin :) LOL  I can't remember dates....but I remember HIM in that suit!!! How about when he also wears a hat and has suspenders on also????? Oh my!!!!!!! And he is cruising down the waterway??????? My my my!!! That video and the SILYBIL video are enough to promote cardiac arrest!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD bob

You mean when he looks like this Kathy  !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

OMG OMG OMG............YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wait while I recover..........................................

WHEW........................

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have a huge poster of that photo Kathy R. from the record store back in the day.. LOL :) 

Robin in MD :)

A bit off topic.....I always laugh when you call "those things holding Michael's trousers up" - suspenders.....they are braces.....suspenders are something women wear to hold stockings up; so what do you call them then - garters ???????? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You do Robin Md?????????? Oh my...that would make a perfect accompaniment for my huge Michael cut-out!!!!!! LOL  Oh my my!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Wee One...another Scottish translation here!!! lol Braces are what you wear on your teeth or on an injured or weakened limb!!!! Ladies use to wear garters to hold up stockings...prior to pantyhose. Now they are used to "entertain" at the onset of a hmmmmm....romantic interlude!!!! No chick in her right mind would wear them anywhere else!!!!!!!!! LOL  And YES those are suspenders that our Michael is wearing :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

MICHAELCAN I TOUCH YOU THERE???

Sandra x

OMG ran out of replies - am back to the good part now - the beginning ! :)  

Yes we call those wire/metal/plastic things for your teeth braces too but it is still braces that hold up trousers as well and suspenders that hold up stockings for a garter is a round elasticated, generally fancied ribboned affair, that you put on your leg to hold a stocking up or, just as ....! lol.  Also we do not refer to pantyhose but to tights or hosiery because, of course, we do not really call anything pants - pants is something you do when you are out of breath - like the gentleman will do when he sees the stockings and suspenders or, maybe too, what some women will do when they see this gentleman !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia and Kathy,

I swear I will never, ever have a sip of coffee or tea again while I am following your conversations ... Too much cleaning afterwards LOL LOL

Although I only have a couple of minutes of time I could not resist:

Two more white suit pictures, one with long hair alert, and one without - for me that is one to dream and one to laugh about, so they are both gorgeous!

And perhaps the bad picture Janniche was thinking of. As widely known: where is light there is shadow and darkness too, so do not worry and look on the bright side of life ... LOL

Have a terrific weekend (mine is (over) filled with work)

Astrid

BTW: Sylvia, great idea concerning the new layout - but how did you made it?LOL

What do you think of this one?

And the last one for today - a favourite of mine:

Oh Astrid, don't say that computer got all wet again - can't take you anywhere !!!!!!! LOL.

Love all the photos and that "ornagey" one may the one or, near it, that Janniche was thinking about or one taken about the same time !! :) Love that last one - that is definitely a "YEAH !!!!!!!"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service