One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Janniche,

congratulation to your successful hunt! LOL

To me he looks rather tired and exhausted than ugly, yet I agree, there are some photos taken at a bad time, but who cares  ... LOL

Here is what I think about looking at a/any person or situation:

I believe a real, lively and open heart embraces especially the less well and successful moments, and must not deny these. But a heart of gold will always appreciate the good moments more important and more valuable.

Being able to choose when to be nice or not is true sign of an adult and independent woman and no reason to lower the value of your powerful heart - if you don't mind an elderly woman's true belief - LOL.

So here is my heartfelt wish for you: have a peaceful night and sleep very well to embrace the next day. Your heart of gold will find its way.

Your friend

Astrid.

TMZ are all a bunch of dogs!!!!!! They think they are doing a service about "catching" stars unaware and unprepared to deal with the surprise attack of their cameras. A bunch of idiots!!! I am curious what their vitriolic story has to do with Oprah and Michael. Might look it up to see just how off base TMZ always is!!! Thanks Janniche :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I don't think that is a "bad" picture of him - it is very obvious he has lost too much weight at that time and the cheek bones are standing out in contrast along with a little bit of jowl - but hey, we old get older and still dream about looking and being the weight we were in our twenties and very few of us going on for sixty can achieve that reality !! :)  There is my philosophical view for a Sunday morning !! :)

Now for another one, Mrs. Rosario, have you got your specs. on - Janniche used the word "opera" not "Oprah" !!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend..

OMG, is there another verbal swords fight comming up due to "specs" and "glasses"? LOL. Go on ladies. I put my wee cup of tea on the shelf or board or something else ...

Have a nice Sunday

Astrid

OMG.....Sylvia....that is hysterical...and guilty as charged!!! LMAO!!!!!!! That is what happens when I change from thread to thread!!!!! I had just read the Oprah thread!!!!! LOL  I was wearing my contacts and geriatric reading glasses.....it is what is inside my head that is broken!!!!!!! LOL   

The above photo looks like right after DWTS when Michael did lose quite a bit of weight.....but his eyes tell all!!! 

And Wee one....I am sure you will let me know if I have read incorrectly AGAIN as you will address me formally once again. Like when we were kids and our moms used to say our full names...first-middle-and last name as in Sylvia Wee One Illusionist Confusionist Scottish Friend.....GET IN THE CORNER NOW !!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

At least hopefully Astrid didn't wet her t-shirt this time....don't know if she has read the Jack Sparrow yet - should we worn her to put her coffee down first before she proceeds any further ???? LOL.

I'm away into my corner, AGAIN, as fast as my wee legs will go !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

I was prepared to save my t-shirt this time and I deeply appreciate your concern LOL. But what is it about the "Jack Sparrow-Read". Did I miss something???

Have a good time starting the new week.

Astrid

Morning Astrid,

Go to page 95 - Kathy and I got a laugh out of it, I hope you do too because that is what everyone needs on a Monday morning - a good old laugh or even just a little chuckle !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You are supposed to protect Astrid Wee One...not throw her in the middle of a swashbuckling duel!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Janniche,

I agree, there is nothing to hide, just to witness. And I completely understand you for not reading the article. There is no need to deliberatly pollute our hearts and souls with garbage.

What a difference in vibration if you look at these sparkling eyes (I agree again! - LOL). To experience his full attention must even make a heart of stone sing - LOL.

Why is sleep escaping from you? Or is it your approach to catch up his age? LOL - Just kidding.

Have a great time

Astrid

PS. Beautiful photo, btw. Thanks for sharing

OMG Janniche what beautiful words at the end and I have got to disagree with you for you have a got a heart of gold my wee friend, definitely !! :)

I do appreciate though what you mean about the photo - it looks somewhat as though he has either just got out of bed or he has had a few too many or, could that be anger, even ?????? LOL.

Thanks for finding Janniche and now you go and sleep for 24 hours - make up on all that you have lost with your search of the internet !! :)

Are those puppies actually 10 days old already - where does the time go - wow !!! :)   Oh boy, I must be enjoying myself too, too much - I wonder how !!!! LOL.  Hope you are still looking after Teddy for me - remember he is the one I want - you are not keeping him even though you like him the best !!! LOL.  Glad you have got sunshine - must have it nearly 24 hrs in the day now - eh, because I know here it is great - the other day when the sun had been splitting the sky it was about 11.00 before it even started to get dark and then one of my cats wanted out about 3.00 and there was a patch of blue sky - dawn was dawning - beautiful !!! :). 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service