One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are beautiful photos of our  Michael, I think if I remember rightly this was when he was on This Morning.

Thanks so much again Wee Scottish friend Sylvia!!!!!

Sandra x

Yes Sandra sure it was from This Morning with Eamonn Holmes and that was where he talked about becoming a Grandfather and knowing when Amelia was going to be born and he managed to get home for that day when Taryn had the ceaserean and then they showed the picture of him holding her and he said that was the first time he had held her - she was placed in his arms just before the photo was taken - that is how he has THAT special look on his face !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Lovely photos and thanks for the historical review of each photo Sylvia!!! Do you know what he ate for breakfast or what time he arrived at the studio???? LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Of course I do but I am not telling you !!! LOL.

Here is another studio shot :-

Rather beautiful one - eh !! :)

Another beautiful one - don't you agree ?? :)                   

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sorry it is all so spaced out - have tried to bring

it closer together - but I still need some practice

because it won't work !! :)

Don't apologize for being "spaced out" Sylvia....oh...did I misread AGAIN???? LOL LOL

Lovely photos my friend :) The last one looks like he is thinking...."how do I politely tell the Wee One to stop following me?????".........LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes Kathy, it is that cannabis plant that Jennifer thinks I have in my garden I set it alight again tonight that is how I am "spaced out" - OMG what a sweet scent !!! LOL     The ball is on the other foot Kathy - he keeps following me - sensible guy, totally and utterly !!!!!! LOL.

Very nice photos, I love both of them Sylvia.

Many greetings from Prague,

Ivana

Glad to hear you are still ticking Christine!!!!!! Can't lose any fans :) Thanks for the photo!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Christine - that is a lovely photo of him......just wish he didn't have such a gorgeous smile on his face every time Helene is standing beside him - we know she is a beautiful looking woman, but ................... !!!! :)

Thanks again Christine !! :)

Oh Christine definitely.......especially if you are dressed in PINK !!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Christine I would love to join you - you know that, but as I have said already I am saving up and hoping that the next time Michael comes to the UK there are a few dates planned for this little lady will be touring the country in her little Citroen Saxo - she might even end up sleeping in it but - me and it - we are going to be on the road !! :)

Why don't you wear the t-shirt and the skirt under the dress and then part of the way through the concert give Michael the surprise of his life and take your dress off and throw it at him - well it has got to be better than a pair of pants !!!! LOL.  

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael & Oprah 4/7/1992

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service