One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Joy - that really is a lovely photo just a pity there wasn't a chance created again for another one !! :)

Your wee Scottish friend.

I know Sylvia...bummer :(  Well maybe on her new channel :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Live in hope that is the motto for the "DARE-TEAM"  !!!!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Tis it is Sylvia!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/Pookspoons/8660667.jpg

I always knew Michael was a Saint.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

as I am not religious, I do not believe in God. But if I need or want to pray, I pray to in Michael. And he has already helped me, while I was flying in the plain, while my mother was operated on.....

Yes, he must be a Saint and I like the way he is listening to the people he speaks to, always with patience looking into their eyes.

Love,

Ivana

P.S.

I hope to meet you at RAH this year again.

Hya Ivana, are you coming over for the fan recepion in september?

It would be great to see you and we have Michael karaoke!!

Love Jennifer XX

Dear Jennifer,

I am not sure yet because of my financial situation. I am going to meet Michael twice during the next 3 weeks (Dresden and Stuttgart) and I would definitely like to attend his concert at RAH this year again ( I am eagerly awaiting the date) .

The flights from Prague to London are extremely expensive, just give me some more time to calculate the costs of the "reception-trip"  :-))

Hope to see you soon !!!

Ivana :-))

Have a BLAST Ivana at Michael's concerts!!!!! :))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Kathy,

thank you for your message! I would have definitely more blast if I could sing with Michael at the fun reception !!! :-))

Love,

Ivana

The Wee One is back and she is back for some fun - she is not quite fighting fit but she is still fighting and hey the day got better yesterday, believe it or not, when my little present to myself arrived - below is the proof which I hope nobody minds me having a bit of fun with and putting this picture in here - know it is not a picture of Michael but it is a copy of his old Bombers shirt and it even has got #7 on the back so there is a slight okayness about having it in here, I hope you agree !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Hi Sylvia,

Are you OK? Like your photo with the new shirt, the number 7 will bring you luck!! :-)

Take care and have a great weekend!

Liefs en groetjes,

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service