One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia (or should I say Wee One!!!)

Like the shirt, 7 is indeed a lucky number!! :) :)

Sandra x

Thanks Sandra and I'm thinking about putting it on when they draw the lottery or maybe when I go and buy my tickets for next week I should wear it !! :)

Michael still looks better with the #7 on - doesn't he ???? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia

Hope your doing better real soon :)

As for the shirt it is fanastic and you look great in it!

Thanks for sharing

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna,

Thanks for the compliment about the shirt and I am really starting to do okay - following through on  the advice I was given and I cut off connections yesterday and today will complete the process and at least now I know, for sure, in time he will fade.  Can I say to you all, as I said over in Facebook, thanks for allowing me to verify that the saying: "a problem shared is a problem halved" - thanks !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia.....love the shirt on you!!! Now dear Wee One....you couldn't get a snapshot of the #7 while you are wearing it? What happened to the illusionist??? LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I am going to get John, my nephew, to take a picture so that the words are the right way round and so that I can hold my little NYY bat and ball as well and I think what I will do is make sure there is a mirror at the back of me then you would see the #7 - need to try and work that one out - I was going to get it taken out in the garden so that I could kid on I was on "the field of dreams" !!

You look so cute Wee one!!!  If you come to New York one day....I'll take you out to the ballgame!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

Well you know I've got all the gear too - my wee bat and ball plus - what I found in a charity shop - a white and blue cap all the way from New York !!! LOL    I just need a rule book so that I can understand what the game is all about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.  I know what you'll need to do, come to Scotland, and I'll take you to a shinty match !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Whoa!!! Watch your spelling there Sylvia!!! LOL  Do you just take paper to a shinty match???? I dare wonder....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Kathy - I was nearly on my way to get a dictionary to make sure I had spelt "shinty" right when I got your "meaning" - ROFL for sure  !!!!! LOL.

Need more paper Sylvia ?????? LOL LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I did look it up in the dictionary and I did not know that in the US it is called "shinny" - obviously some stupid Scot didn't know how to spell when he emigrated !!!!! LOL.  Actually it is a darn fantastic game to watch - they just about kill each other !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service