Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some more ice Jen lol lol

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

HI JACQUELINE, JANNICHE!  THANKS FOR THE PICTURES  HAVE SEEN THEM BEFORE  

HAVE YOU SEEN A PICTURE OF MICHAEL AS A CHILD?  HERE IS ONE  WITH HIS SIBLINGS

GLORIA

Dearest Gloria,

How are you doing long time you have heart from me lol....sorry had lots of problems who are still not over ok just some off them lol...

Thanks for your picture from Michael as a litle boy.....auwww  That is something else lol than in the bed lol....

lots of love Jacqueline xxx((((((((HUGS))))))

Hi Janniche & Gloria,

Thanks for that picture Gloria - to see them like that - absolutely great ....know not all that clear but, don't you think, Orrin and Michael look alike ????

I am going to put in one Janniche - haven't seen it here - I've put onto Facebook a few times......it is just a picture taken from an old record sleeve but I think it is a great picture of Michael and the first I ever saw of him and I still love it:-

Hope you like - it is from "The Hunger" - it is on the back of the sleeve - a little picture in the left hand corner .....I have told the story in another thread but I saw that picture and bought the LP in 1987 - I had never heard of Michael Bolton nor had I heard him sing until I played the record when I got it home - an expensive little picture but turned out to be worth more than every penny I spent on it - got the picture enlarged and framed and it stills sits in my bedroom along with a whole load of others now !!!!!!     :D

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Again a long time ago lol....Everyone loves his long hair...Then we didn't know better but now with the short hair...MMMHHH why do men get more good looking when they are getting older lol.......???

lots of love and thans Sylvia for this great picture Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline,

It is almost criminal the way a lot of men do get better looking as they get older - Michael is certainly one of them....thought the picture of him from Orlando on the golf course was great - what a figure of a man and that is with his clothes on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol.  Do think he does look great in that picture though - healthiest and fittest he has looked for a little while - of course, out in the fresh air and playing golf can only do him good - hope he stays fit enough to continue to enjoy!!   But, I do wish he would grow his hair again - maybe not as long as he wore when younger but, at least, to lie on the shoulder just below collar length - curly hair shouldn't be worn short - I just want to run my fingers through it !!!!!!!!!!!!   :D.

Glad you liked picture, have certainly enjoyed all of yours - it is great to be able to share !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.  

Yay...Wee One....that is 2 of us for little curls....make that 3...I think Jennifer S. loves his curls also!!!!

Kathy and LAFD B0b

My camera does then to have a mind of its own when it comes to certain shots ,hmmm.

Just wondering does anyone have a pic of Michaels sister Sandra.I have never seen her and wonder if she looks like her brothers .I understand she likes to remain private so not sure if theres many pics around.xx

Uh-oh Juliet.....Jennifer might say TMI...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I love the Hunger cd Wee one!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

We seem to be keeping missing each other these days - know my wee routine has changed slightly in that I've started my fitness campaign again - fell by the wayside over the holidays - just went out for those walks when it was -12 then - so going walking again as well as a pretty little strict exercise routine - best part of it all is I do it to the RAH DVD of 2009 - even get a little dance in the middle and get to look at him while I'm lying on the floor - what better way to exercise......all that rubbish just to say to you.....agree Kathy, love The Hunger, but I don't have the CD I've got the original vynl - still play it on my record player but, the only trouble is now, it doesn't like to get too warm so you can only play so many at a time before it starts squeaking - maybe I should consider buying the CD !!!!!!!!!!    :D

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service