One of my favourite

Views: 100023

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO Christine we have NOT had that one - oh boy - that is a beauty.....got any more like it ??????? LOL.

Thanks for putting that one in - smiles like that we can do with all day !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, let's GET BACK TO THE GOOD PART!

That's a great photo, he looks real happy there.

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Oh let's Christine!!!!!!!! Mercy on my soul!!!! Having a good day now!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

NICE photo Christine!! Thanks!!!

Robin in MD :)

Before I hit my bed - going on for 23.40 here one more that we haven't seen on here....there is one similar but slightly different angle than this one - I like this one:-

Yes, I have got to be up early tomorrow because the tennis final at Queen's Club didn't get played at all today because of rain in London so it is going to be played  tomorrow - it is starting at 12.30 p.m. -wow - hope I get up in time  LOL.  ANDY is in the final and if wins he will be the frist Brit since 1914 to win the tournament twice - oh - am I excited - yes !!!!! LOL.  Hope you like the picture !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Looks rather Western to me Sylvia....like if we put a cowboy hat on him he'd say....howdy ladies!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG I wish he would Kathy - any words uttered by that man - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! LOL

I,ve seen the one similiar, but not from this angle, this is a good one Sylvia, LOL you take such good shots of Michael,

how do you get him to pose for you?? :) :)  thanx again wee one!!

Sandra x

I just smile sweetly Sandra and he is just like a little puppy dog !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Are you getting excited Christine - WOW - would never have guessed.....how is Astrid - is she getting scared at what you might do at the concert when you see Michael ?? lol.  

What Michael is saying is :-  "Oh no, there goes that pink balloon !"   LOL.  I haven't found him a pair of pink socks yet - still trying and, of course, unlike you I will have a little bit more time to look for as still no date announced for the UK - oh shucks - I really wanted to see him this year too - maybe November or December - maybe by then I will have found a pink t-shirt  !!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

LOL Christine :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Tried to upload a video but it wouldn't work - nothing knew there where I am concerned so will just go back to photos - here is another that hasn't been on here before - enjoy !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service