One of my favourite

Views: 99998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wee One......so you got him to pose again for you LOL!!!!

He looks cute and adorable in this one, almost cheeky looking!!!
Thanks again Sylvia.
Sandra x

Just got these photos through of Michael arriving at the studios yesterday for the Regis & Kelly show and thought you might like to see :-

Sylvia     Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks, looks like maybe he was leaving?  Signing over the car door!!  Great pics!
THANKS!!!

Robin in MD :)

Yeah I agree with you Robin, on looking at them again, he could just be leaving;  I said about "arriving" because Zimbio had put the heading along with the photos of ""Live !  with Regis & Kelly" arrivals" but maybe what they mean is they have just got the pictures in - the latest "arrivals" of Michael Bolton pictures !! :)   The Getty Images that Eva M has posted in her thread are pretty good too although, as I said, I never like where they put there copyright logo for there is one picture of a close up of Michael which looks really lovely then you enlarge it and Getty Images is right across his face - I don't see the point because looking at a wee picture isn't very gratifying - I will stick with Zimbio and at least with them you know the pictures they publish are not copyrighted and you can put anywhere with Michael's approval !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm behind, just saw Eva's thread too, they do caption those saying he was leaving!  Nice photo's all of them..even with the water marks!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Haven't read Eva's post yet...but great photos for sure!!!! I am supposing she was able to get him to sign something for her??!!! SUPER!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks again Wee One

Sandra x

Looks like he was in my garage???

I wish I'd tidied up!!

Lovely photos arent they?? Michael looks so hot, hot, HOT!!!!!!

Love Jennifer XX

To bad this is so small of a picture, I think it's really nice.
Don't think it's been posted on here yet.
Oh, those baby blues!!
Story Image

It is beautiful Joy but retouched a bit too much!!! I like Michael looking a bit more rugged and as though he has lived :) The eyes are gorgeous though!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great picture Joy - haven't seen before but I am sorry for I go along with Kathy - toooooooooooo smooth.....rough, rugged and ready for anything now that IS the three R's :-

Wasn't me that took that - believe it was Andrena from the Michael Bolton Charity : great one !  I tried to capture but all I got was zig-zaggy lines - unlike the next little picture which I hope you like too :-

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok Sylvia.....these 2 photos don't add a thing to the wonderful portfolio that is here :/  LOL  Who is your editor???  Sorry......the top one is passable just fine...the second one???? No way!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service