One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another one, in case anyone is interested in Michael's watch. 

I think most of us are more interested in those "4" open buttons!

Joy

michael-bolton-watch.jpg

Click here: Michael Bolton Gets a little Le Coultre’d | Luxury Watc...

Great picture Joy just a pity about something over his shoulder - can't always have perfection though, beauty can easily get smudge in some way !!  I agree totally about the buttons - pity the fifth one wasn't undone too but we will accept whatever little pleasures we can get !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a picture I think is absolutely fantastic and it was Anna Horn who found - thanks Anna !! :)

Pretty good - eh ????? VBG

Definitely, very good indeed.....Michael looking as handsome as ever!!!

Sandra x

VERY NICE Sylvia and Anna!!!!!! Oh yes :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree with you wee one!!!   Will send you a pm to tell you what I really think.....LOL!!!

Helena....xx.... 

What a beautiful photo Joy.

I love all the photos with Nicolette. She is such a beautiful woman and so right for Michael.

I keep hoping they'll get back together again, I really loved her.

Dont you agree?

Perhaps we should start a mini campaign to get them back together?? LOL

Jennifer

Another TWO photos of Michael that Anna has found and they are of him at the studio recording the interview with Pat & Kim and just look at that Armani jacket - no wonder those girls were talking about it - it is beautiful as well as too what is in the jacket !! VBG   Doesn't Michael look great, so contented and happy with the world he is in right now !! :)

Anna.    Your Russian

friend,           & 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish

friend.

Lovely!! My son has an Armani suit and I think he looks amazing in it too. Mind you, my eldest son is an incredibly suave and very handsome gentleman so that something he has in common with Michael eh? Ha Ha!!

Fancy giving Michael paper cup to drink out of, He needs one of my party cups doesnt her Oz, Juliet??? Now that I would pay good money to see!!

Jennifer

Believe we have been awfully quiet on this thread for a little while so can't have that ......picture below is taken from a 1994 tour shirt that I won on eBay - wow !! :)

As it is Independence Day celebration weekend with 4th July on Monday I thought this little picture more than appropriate ....I did in fact pinch it from the other thread that admin had started - hope they don't mind that I have brought it over here :-

Quite stunning, isn't he ????? :)

Wave an American flag for us will you Christine?? lol Michael would love that!!!!! ENJOY girl!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service