One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought some may like to see picture that I promised a few pages back which is going to go on FB as a "joke" where there will be reference made to forget the Royal Albert Hall and come along to the Olympic Stadium, Michael's next venue for his sell out concert, where he will be singing the National Anthem in front of millions on opening day of the London Olympic Games.....the only problem is someone forgot to tell him that it is "God Save The Queen" for Michael has been heard rehearsing "The Star Spangled Banner"  .....well he wants to get it right this time !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.    Your "walking on thin ice" wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,
OMG, that pic is absolutely hilarious!! You are pretty good at doing that photo shop stuff ehh?? That's ok, but just remember who the Miss Icon is around here!! Really I love it!
Joy

Perfect and very factual Wee One!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG!!! LOL Too funny Sylvia

Robin in MD:)

Sylvia:

What a blast!  I want to know what is in the blue cooler in the middle of all those bags?!  Seems you've worked your way into it already!  :)

Diane

Diane that one contains a few lettuces and tomatoes for him and some Fiji water just in case he gets peckish and dry while he is doing all the signing !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought I would share these two photos with you as I don't believe they have appeared on here and if they have I apologize for repeat  ......hope you enjoy !!! :)

I have these somewhere too I think from his press kits from this era. I like these pics Sylvia!!!

Oldies but goodies!!

Robin in MD :)

Looking for something else came across this photo, forgot I had it,  and I don't believe it has appeared on here and it is one taken in Romania on 6th August, 2010 when Michael was promoting the CD "One World, One Love" and who thinks that is a jar of peanut butter sitting on the table ????? LOL

Piercing eyes :-))

It is a beautiful photo of Michael ....although maybe a little bit too much make-up but thanks for posting Ivana !! :)

Thanks Ivana...that is Michael...INTENSE :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service