One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please NO MORE LOL LOL LOL

lots of love jacqueline thanks dear xxx love you for it
Hello Janniche Have you a lot of surprises like these ? Michael is the Charm under my skin !!! Thank's a lot BYE BD
Thanks Janniche for sharing
Love Dianna xxx
Love the last one, it´s absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks so much:)<3

I LOOOOOOVE these(it´s difficult to choose:D)

:

hello Rosalina Thank You very much for this last photo !!!! Wouahhhh The sun burn my skin a lot but under my skin a tropical waether rule in master One again Thank's Bye BD
i love these too....im in heaven.
Ooooh no, the naked, bare, hairy chest, swimming shorts picture does nothing for me at all, uh huh, no way, nope, nothing, ....................................YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Lovely, lovely, lovely picture...one of my favourites too thats for sure!!!

Thanks Juliet, thats made me smile after reading a rather nasty post elsewhere on the forum!!!

Love Jennifer XXX
right on juliet who ever the little nutter is aint welcome on our page so they can sod off or if they are really brave come meet us girls who love him. love jo
Hello Diana, This man is fantastic !!! Yes, Michael, you are the best model... We know with this that you feel happy !!! Thank's to do us the strong..... Bye BD
Auwww lollol This was last year?????

LOL That is what Michael wanted to say lol...Have to say;"Michael I love the way you are right now'...The years did you good"...
lots of love Jacqueline xxx
Hello Florin,
great photo!!!
I love it :-)))

Ivana
Thanks Florin
I too wonder what it is he is reading LOL
Love Dianna

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service