Hi,

Just received my Gems cd and it's wonderful. I can't stop listening to it. I got home today and got a realy nice surprise on my porch today from the mailman. So I had to run out again and then when I came home I have been listening to it. Congrats to Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never ever fail your fans. You put out excellent work all the time. I can't pick just one song. They are all so good. Michael really put his heart and soul into this project. Michael your fans really do appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. Again Thank You Michael Bolton!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle A Cooper

Macooper911@verizon.net

Views: 551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi girls

I have got it, yes yes Gems is arrived!

baci

Silvy from Switzerland

Good on you Silvy

Enjoy :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Silvy, I'm really happy for you sweetie, enjoy it many times and send us positive vibes so we get it soon too! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Congrats Silvy and enjoy!!! I can "feel" you beaming from way over here!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I am still waiting for the package... thank God I bought it in NYC!! It's amazing... every second, every note is a Gem for the ears... Michael never dissapoint us... never!!!

Jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous!! Thats me!!

I hope you enjoy it Silvy.

Love Jennifer XX

I totally agree Pilar, this is one of the best CD's. My best buddy Kathy said the same thing the other day. She LOVES this CD..I don't know anyone yet that doesn't that's heard it..Was cool getting to tell him how great it is at the golf last week and having him sign my tri-fold cover for it.

He's got a major GEM with this CD..LOVE IT ALL!!

Robin in MD:)

Guess what

I have mine TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How simply wonderful and beautiful :)

Love Dianna xxx

That,s GREAT Dianna, really happy for you!!!!

ENJOY!!!

Love Sandra xx

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm so happy for your Dianna!!

Lets hear your review as soon as you can!!

I dont have mine yet and my postman is avoiding me today after yesterday I literally pounced on him and made him empty his bag to make sure it hadnt come undone from my bundle of letters!! (he puts an elastic band round all of mine)  Its a good job we get on well and he is well aware of my 'Michael Mania' (as he calls it!!)  Mind you, I gave him a spare copy of TLT and Soul Provider and he loved them so I may have a prospective convert in my midst!!

My Mum is pestering me too now 'Where's this album Jennifer? He has made a new album hasnt he and its not a joke is it? Ha Ha!! She has some of Michaels albums too. She was once a huge Tom Jones fan, but I've converted her and brought her over from the dark side!

So come on 'where is my copy???' Huh?? Somebody, anybody?? *sigh*sigh*

Jennifer

OMG Jennifer, you didn't actually do that, did you? I thought you were kidding! lol My guess is that you'd get at least a few orders together so I'm pretty sure your poor mailman would know if you got it... All I can say is break a leg in the days to come girl! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ha Ha!! I'm embarrassed to admit, that yes, I did actually get him to empty his bag!! Ha Ha!!

It's ok though, he knows me very well.

I'm going to pounce on him tomorrow too if he doesnt bring it or them tomorrow!! Ha Ha!!

Jennifer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service