Hi,

Just received my Gems cd and it's wonderful. I can't stop listening to it. I got home today and got a realy nice surprise on my porch today from the mailman. So I had to run out again and then when I came home I have been listening to it. Congrats to Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never ever fail your fans. You put out excellent work all the time. I can't pick just one song. They are all so good. Michael really put his heart and soul into this project. Michael your fans really do appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. Again Thank You Michael Bolton!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle A Cooper

Macooper911@verizon.net

Views: 551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Jennifer, yes you should be embarrassed but I understand. :D Wanna hear a good one? The postal strike in Canada is done, but they won't let packages be sent in, because they're too much back logged in mail! If I hadn't planned to get the German version and the deluxe version and goodness knows how many more, I'd walk to the dang store to get one... How ridiculous is this?  Anyway, best of luck to you and the other U.K. girls tomorrow  but go easy on your mailmen! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Talk about suspense Sylvie....oh my!!!! I guess you just might consider walking to that dang store!!!!! Let me put my shoes on and I will join you...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I hope you love it as much as the rest of us that have heard it Dianna! Please share your view when you've had time to listen!!!

I LOVE this CD!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Dianna, ah I'm so happy for you sweetie! So does "Fields of gold" come anywhere close to what you were expecting? I'll bet it's a sound for sore ears! OMG, I think we must be suckers for punishment, asking you to review it but I guess if all we can get are reviews, it's better than nothing. Take care sweetie and enjoy! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Everybody

I will have to make this quick Grandchild to get to school etc

What a wonderful little package I recieved yesterday morning on my way to teaching craft I couldn't wait to hear it lucky I was taking my laptop to show the ladies a video on the craft we are teaching

There were a few of us and let me tell you I let a few ladies watch and listen to the little snippet of Michael and Eva that is posted here on the forum and I know there are a few more ladies going to buy this CD!

"Love is Everything" Rascal Flatts Boy Oh boy I knew this was going to be great and it's just wonderful and should really be a hit honestly just has such a catchy tune I LOVE IT 10 out of 10

"Fields of Gold" you know I knew this song would just do it for me I am beyond words where this song is concerned.It has touched the core of my soul My favourite on this CD 10 out of 10 I had tears streaming down my face the first time I heard it what a beautiful song Eva Casiidy's voice is so touching I am purchasing her CD's she is just beautiful and I can feel the love she protrays in her voice

"Sanja"  A.R. Rahman Ok this one is my least favourite on the album why it just doesn't do it for me.Maybe I need to listen to it a few more times and stop replaying "Fields Of Gold" LOL!  8 out of 10

"Pride in the name of Love" What a great Version Anne Akiko Meyers has a wonderful voice and they do a great version of this song 9 out of 10

"I'm not Ready" Delta Goodrem I already knew she has a beautiful voice so strong and powerful and this song should be a hit as well 10 out of 10

"Over the Rainbow" Paula Fernandes her voice is just beautiful and this song has always been special to me I love it and their version is just wonderful 9 out of 10

"When a man loves a women.It's a man's man's World" Seal I loves this when I seen it and I still Love it 9 out of 10

"The Prayer" Ok people who know me know I am a hugh Celine Dion fan (she si my favourite female singer) and I was thinking oh gee this is going to be different well let me tell you Lara Fabian you have a new fan and Michael gosh you were out of the world and done a fanastic job on your version of this song 10 out of 10

"You are so Beautiful" Michael and Chris Botti what a great version this has been so beautifully done 10 out of 10!

"Make you Feel My Love" Ok this is just so touching it is up there with my Favourite's on the album honestly Helene Fischer has a magical voice and I am investing in her CD's wow ! 10 out of 10

"Hallelujah" MB Childrens Choir Hey what's not to love about this song 10 out of 10

"Steel Bars" I had doubts on Michael re-doing one of my all time favourite songs of Michael Bolton but Orianthi has outshined and this is a 10 out of 10

this is of cause Just my Opinion

Michael this is another wonderful album and one I will treasure that is for sure

I thank you from my heart for introducing me to new voices that I hadn't heard and now am enjoying and can't believe I have never heard of these people

Your selection is perfection :)

Love Dianna xxx

Who will be happily listening to this cd when I finally get home today :)

Dianna,

I agree with your comments.  Once again, another great, great CD!  Had to go up to the burbs of Chicago, and listened to it!

Loved it.  Trip going up was carefree and enjoyable tunes on the cd player, unfortunately the trip home, not so good,  A flat tire, and the Jeep has rather massive tires.  The great news two great guys stopped to help! And I thank them for their kindness, and muscles.  I do hope good things come their way!  And all of you experiance good fortune in the coming days!

Good Night to all

Missy Jane

Hi and welcome Missy Jane

Thankyou :)

Bit of a shame about the trip home but at least it all worked out for you

Love Dianna xxx

Oh the things we do Missy Jane....just to get some Michael!!! Been there done that!!! I had to have my husband's fire station bring their fire truck to push me out of traffic after my car stalled leaving a Michael concert!!! Needless to say it was more breaking news on the LAFD about me and my Bolton adventures!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well Dianna....I am so glad you made the review "quick"!! You must be a speed typist!!! LOL You left NO song unturned!!!! Are you sure you LIKE the album??? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy LOL!!!!

I'm walking in fields of Gold and loving it :)

Love Dianna xxx

I bet you are Dianna!!! Now you can buy a second cd with all the money you saved on your phone bill!!!! LOL Thank goodness I don't ever use all my minutes so I was able to use 52 mins or something like that waiting and waiting and waiting just to have Gene Simmons from Kiss upstage me!!! Go figure :)

I will be in those fields soon....you will here me screaming from afar in the barley....that I have my GEMS!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Don't you worry Kathy I am trying to educate my Craft students into buying the CD. They love the little snippets I have shown them :)

I am trying my best over here I have sent an e-mail off to radio stations etc ....

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service