http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a shame the show is 2/3's commercials as most shows are. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Another little clip reminiscent of MB "popping" up in Jack Sparrow  !! LOL.

http://youtu.be/W6d-bQW_o2M

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Glad you enjoyed Olga and glad you did too Astrid and I have to tell you I am waiting for response to tweet for I have asked MB where you get those that are named after him and explained I wouldn't mind having for when a girl can only get the next best thing she might as well have one connected to him in some way....so when I find out I'll put in that order Astrid !!!! LOL.

Talking about questions .....right Nic how did you manage to get JB's name in there ??????????????? ROFL.   OMG I didn't half LOL when I heard that !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi, dear Sylvia!

Yes! I already saw your question on Twitter ;-))

Yes, naughty me Olga but why change the habit of a lifetime !!! lol.

If any parts you want translated into Russian just ask Olga - okay ?? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That was so funny about the object named after him..I've heard him mention that very thing in relation to his music and the reaction women have to his songs. LOL Maybe that's where that came from in the script!! It was priceless.  I saved those vids, thanks again Pilar for the links..

Robin in MD :)

Me too! You are welcome!!!!

I about died laughing Robin Md. when I heard that!!! OMG!!!! Too funny!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

What object named after Michael? Sorry for not knowing. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Did you not listen to the clip Robin CA or read my transcript below but in anycase, the object which was named after him was a vibrator.....have you fallen off your seat or fainted yet or are you laughing that hard your crying ???? LOL.   That was a brilliant bit to put in but I am awfully glad they didn't give him any response to it except the knowing smile !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

To be honest after I asked, it came to me. I laughed about it but I was totally embarrassed when that lady said she name hers after him. I found it....... Boltonnut from L. a. Ca but that's just me

That was HYSTERICAL Sylvia and I thought...all vibrators unite!!!!! Too funny!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service