http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On this "party" we are going to have I am slowly getting the feeling that as I suggested I am literally "piggy in the middle" for we have Olga and you Astrid and on the other side of the pond, Joy and Mary, so I am in the MIDDLE.....that is okay.....door is open......come on over to Scotland and let's PARTY and hey, anyone else who wants to join in, more than welcome !! :))))))

Mary, as I have yet to see the whole episode.....having no luck whatsoever and have tried various links, here, there and everywhere.....I don't know anything about those Magic Brownies BUT if you want them included in this party, so be it but remember, the theme is to do with THAT other THING that got a mention !!! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL....make sure to remove all batteries before traveling!!!!!!! OMG!!! Saw what happens at the airport if one leaves the batteries in..... a hilarious video!!! Don't want to see any of YOU on the news!!!! ROFL!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank goodness they are all coming to Scotland Kathy and I don't have to bother taking the batteries out !!!!! ROFL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh that's it, the next time I do see our Michael...look out I am naming names of you Naughty girls here:)! LMBO:)! I also just wanted to say I pulled the Tab on my VHS tape (Yes I said VHS tape)! LOL! I didn't want it to get taped over...If ever I need a laugh I will go to that episode! Michael was GREAT:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Mary you nearly gave me heart failure for when I saw you had pulled the TAB......my mind went to that one on some battery compartments when you use something for the first time you have to pull the tab to activate them and I thought don't say Mary has found where to get THEM and got ONE !!!! LOL    Okay......will I go into my corner now and stay there for the rest of year !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

VHS???? Now try explaining THAT to Michael...Miss Mary!!!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Sylvia, Don't worry he will know about "Wee One" you can bet your lotto winnings on that....you are a Hoot:)! Now back to your corner, draw a circle in the middle of it, and stick your nose in it for 30 mins...you have been very Bad:)! LMBO!

Oh don't worry Ms Kathy I would tell him I am a Horder, and that I hord his VHS Tapes...I have many:)! I'd be proud to tell him...then I'd tell him I'm from Kentucky and we don't wear shoes either....LOL:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Oh Mary would you really squeal on ME ???????? LOL    There is a joke I would love to put on here but know I can't because I would be frogmarched off the website so if you can visualize the picture because it is a joke in picture form for it shows one of those "things" and there is a banana standing beside it and the banana is saying; "don't know what you are shaking for; it's me she's going to eat !"  boom, boom !!!! LOL.   Running back into my corner !!!! lol

And thank you Sylvia for finding this little clip! ;-) LOL LOL LOL !!!

Nicolette xx

LOL too Nicolette for I was taken aback when Michael appeared as much as in Jack Sparrow when he suddenly "popped up"....very, very similar too except of course in JS he had clothes on !! LOL.

That was my first thought Sylvia!!!! HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Olga and here is the translation and hope it helps you to enjoy a little more ?? :)   I have written little message and explanation at beginning - okay ?? :)

Привет Ольга и здесь является переводом... надеюсь, ладно?? Я использовал отдельной строке каждый раз, когда кто-то говорит, так что я надеюсь, вы можете следить хорошо и если не просто дайте мне знать - Ладно?? :)

Надеюсь, что вы можете наслаждаться немного лучше, и что это означает что-то для вас сейчас! :)

Перевод:

Этот парень принадлежит вам?

Майкл Болтон!

Привет, Алан!

Да, да, принести его! Что случилось?

Она говорит, нет.

Ах ах, Уолден, мне так жаль!

Когда я предложил она просто выбежал ресторан. Теперь она не будет возвращать моих звонков или писем или текстов. Это как она игнорирует меня по всему спектру digitial. Это, как она Amish!

Таким образом вы вышел питьевой и в конечном итоге собирание Майкл Болтон?

Нет, я нанял его петь в то время как я предлагал. Я должен прошли с Джош Гробан!

Что, вы собираетесь обвинить меня за это?

Я собираюсь позвонить ей снова!

Oh мои звезды, Майкл Болтон, у меня есть вибратор, названный в честь вам!

Зои, почему вы не ответить; было ли это то, что я сделал; был не достаточно большой; кольцо Это было Болтон?

Эй!!!

Ладно, винт это, я не собираюсь сидеть здесь. Приходите на Bolton, получил позволяет найти ее!

Я не собираюсь искать для вашей подруги! Почему вы не видите, доступен ли Groban??

Эй я купил и заплатили за свою задницу до 10.00 часов!

В 10.01, так что теперь вы можете поцеловать его!!!

Хорошо я просто диск сам!

Ах нет, нет, подожди, повесить на вас можете ехать. Я возьму тебя!

Увидеть, что ты хороший друг. Ты мертв для меня!!!

Я не могу поверить вещи, которые я буду делать за деньги!!

Я не могу поверить вещи, которые я буду делать бесплатно!!!

Сильвия. Ваш Пи шотландский друг.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service