http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oops. I meant Russian. My hand got stiff, I guess. I know I misspelled Russian. Sorry. I used to live nearby folks in PA who are Amish. Wow! I respect their beliefs but I love my modern conveniences but I respect them. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Don't worry, dear Robin! I understood that you wanted to write "Russian" :)))

This is the middle part of MB's appearance...enjoy!

Thanks Gail, this is a hoot!!! I love MB's timing!!!! Perfectly funny!!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

I know Sylvie in Canada can appreciate what I'm doing here but the way Michael said grhrhrhrhrogan? That was too funny. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life. & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin from Ca, yeah girl, gotcha! Wish they would have given Michael more lines though, maybe next time! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I mant grhrhrhrhroban. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks, Gail! MB was really funny!

Anna (in MO)

That grin on Michael's face through these scenes is so cute.
Thanks for posting, Gail.

Kathy T.:-))

Hi Folks and just to let you know I have uploaded the three different segments we have into the main Video Section.....thought I would let you know in case links, etc., on here start getting lost in amongst everything else ! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Pilar, sorry...didn't realize you had already posted the links...didn't scroll through before posting!! ;) 

Don't worry! =)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service