http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mariu, that's okay sweetie: we've seen/heard the most important parts! :D Glad you were finally able to watch it and you enjoyed it! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I have eventually, just a month later, managed to see the whole of the episode and I have downloaded too.   Whilst looking for other stuff on internet I was led into a programme called Graboid and I downloaded their programme for watching videos and have a guess what I found when I registered and started looking through what they had available, especially, in the comedy section !!! :)     I did attempt to download to the video section here but it was too long to be accepted and I cannot find a link which I could put in here....sorry folks !!! :(((((

Still fail to understand Gloria how your two links never worked and why I keep getting up about javascript not being enabled when it is and it has just about beaten me and my Great Nephew, Matthew, but not completely for we are still going to keep going and try and find an answer as to what is going on......beaten by something like that.....never !!!! LOL.

Should add that I thought it was a great episode and Michael's character fitted in perfectly....thoroughly enjoyed seeing it in its entirety !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Glad you got to see the entire show Sylvia!! It was a hoot!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just found this!!  Anyone who didn't see it the first time...it is playing again on Monday:

Posted at 04:05 PM ET, 11/16/2012

CBS pulls ‘Partners,’ ABC passes on ‘Last Resort,’ ‘666 Park Avenue’

CBS announced Friday a rebroadcast of the “Two and a Half Men” episode guest starring Michael Bolton as himself will air on Monday, Nov. 19 at 8:30 p.m. — the network’s way of letting us know “Partners” is joining “Made In Jersey” in the land of Nice Try But No Thanks.

Thanks Gail....Never get enough Michael that is for sure!!! lol  Oh...I sure hope Michael's tv show idea stays in the "line up" :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Gail, thanks for the info sweetie: I'll be watching! Now Kathy, Michael's  series in development will be on ABC, not CBS. Still cool our Michael gets more exposure, no reference to the new People issue... ;D Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

To let those who may be interested, the episode of Two and Half Men which Michael was in, is going to be aired on Saturday, 15th June at 6.30 p.m. on Sky Comedy Central Channel 112......so to all those that have access to Sky, enjoy !!!! :)    Jo sent me this information so many, many thanks extended to you Jo...thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I don't have Sky but thanks Sylvia for posting.   

hugs, di xx

(Scotland)

That is a pity Diane but one of these days we will get to see the full episode for I don't have Sky either so will miss out......feel there is enough rubbish on the channels I have access to without adding anything to them !!! LOL

I know what you mean!    I was thinking of getting Sky just recently ... I'm surrounded by trees so don't get good reception in the summer.   But every time they send me their latest package deal, I realise I'm better off without it! lol

I've seen the link with Michael in it so I'm happy ;)

http://youtu.be/xXoUTZeEgH0

hugs, di xxx

(Scotland)

Thanks for putting that link in Diane ......great to see it again !!! :)

Wonder when they will Rerun this episode again?

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service