http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, dear Sylvie!!!

Can I see this series with Michael on our website?

As I understand it, "Two and a Half Men"-is a popular in the United States TV series..:)))

Hi Olga, I'm sure that after it aired, most likely, someone will have recorded it and will upload it to YouTube. As much as humanly possible, when Michael is on TV in North America, we try and do that and British fans do the same when Michael is over there. If you want to have a little fun, go to YouTube.com and type in "Michael Bolton interview" in the search bar and you'll see and hear a lot of fun stuff. Don't worry sweetie: as soon as anyone of us finds out anything, we'll update everybody. I'm really excited about this! Take care Olga. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HI GAIL!  THANKS FOR THE INFO  I USUALLY DO NOT WATCH TWO AND HALF MEN  BUT WILL TRY TO WATCH ON SEPTEMBER 27  

HI OLGA!  YOU CAN WATCH THE FULL EPISODE AFTER IT AIRS ON THEIR WEBSITE  I AM NOT SURE IF IT WORKS OUTSIDE THE USA   I MAY HAVE TO DO THAT BECAUSE OF MY WORK SCHEDULE  HERE IS THE LINK  YOU CAN TRIED AND SEE IF YOU CAN SEE SOME PAST EPISODES

http://www.cbs.com/shows/two_and_a_half_men/

GLORIA

Hi, GLORIA!

I went to your link...Indeed, in Russia, the link is not working :((((

I hope after September 27 someone from Michael's fans will put the video on our site or on YouTube..

Sylvie,thanks for the tip :)))But I've already reviewed all the interview with Michael,which can be found on the Internet!:)))

Unfortunately,I do not quite understand English speech by ear. For me easier to read printed texts. In school, English class, we read a lot and listened to the little spoken language:) But some of the interviews of Michael I did understand...

I will wait with impatience the series with Michael,hopefully, someone will put the video on our site!

Thanks for all the information Gail and definitely do hope everyone outside of the States can eventually see, including me, for I think somehow it will be fun especially with the little hint that; "he takes care of him"....wonder how he does that and that script, by its thickness, doesn't just contain a song  !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh yes, I also noticed that the script is rather thick:)))))

Wow! How cool is this? I don't watch this show but I will that night. Thanks for all photos, descriptions,&thanks for the articles Gail. Wow! He's everywhere! He's everywhere! :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Thanks for posting the info and pic, Gail. I have never watched this program but I WILL be this episode!!!!!!!

Kathy T.:-)

Olga, cool you're in Rusia. Wow! Your English is well written. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hi, dear Robin!

Thank you! The site helps me remember school English classes:)))

Yes, I live in Russia. In West Siberia. This is very far from you...

But this site helps me be next with you, dear fans of Michael ..;)

Olga & Sylvia,

I found this website that might help : televisionfanatic.com. I didn't have time to try it but maybe you will. Hopefully, THM is one of the shows they stream as well.

Good luck and don't forget to smile ! :)) All the best - Nic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service