http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found this picture on FB and I hope you don't mind Diane that I pinched it for Diane has made it her avatar picture and I think it is absolutely wonderful and just had to bring over here to share with you all !!! LOL.   It is the sign that appears on the preview clip for the show where it is says "Michael Bolton BIG !" and it is in yellow and each word has a line to itself with the word "BIG" being in enormous lettering !!! LOL.

Only a few days more to go......four....duck....oh, sorry, we are not playing golf....forgot !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

DVR all set.  Won't be much longer now!!!

Robin in MD:)

8:30 p.m. Thursday, right? Of course, it will be delayed for the west coast. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yes Robin CA 8.30 p.m., Thursday, 27th September, on CBS.....wonder if Michael will get to watch it on the cruise because that kicks off on Wednesday from Barcelona, Spain and he will be sailing across the Meditteranean when it is on.....hope he doesn't get sea sick !!! LOL.

Please can anyone tell me if there's any possible way to view this in Europe and if so, how?    I'm in Scotland but there are many others asking on Facebook how they can see it.  I don't think we can but I'm posting just in case anyone can help.

Thank you.

hugs, di xxx

(Scotland)

Hi Diane, I've heard that your Sky channel carries American programs but don't know if you get this show.

I know that 2 years ago, there was a thread started because fans were trying to find a way to watch “Dancing with the stars” in the U.K. and there were a few links posted on it, check it out:

http://michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/dancing-with-the-stars-in-the

Anyway, good luck to you and  all fans outside North America! I’m sure if there’s any way Diane, it will be uploaded by someone on YouTube: great TV moments like that only come so often! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

I've checked the link but as it's on Sky it doesn't apply to me.  I don't even know what channel normally shows this programme but I'm pretty sure it won't be showing the new series yet.

There's just a little bit of confusion on Facebook so I thought I'd ask on here.  One kind soul has offered to put it on Youtube as soon as possible for us, so I'm grateful for that.

In any case, I know you'll all enjoy the programme - or rather having Michael on it.   Thanks again, Sylvie :D

hugs, di xxx

(Scotland)

Sylvia,

There's no 'panic', it was excitement and hope at the thought of being able to see Michael after reading your posts on Facebook.   People started asking, I didn't have the answers so I asked for help on here after checking the links in this thread.

Thank you for your suggestion that I do as Michael asks, but I wasn't invited to this event.

Someone has kindly promised to put it on Youtube as soon as possible, so I'll wait.  

To all of you who can sit back and enjoy Michael on this programme ... I know you'll love every minute :D

hugs, di,

(Scotland)

ps.  My sincere apologies for dragging Facebook and its problems onto here. 

You beat me to the bunch, :) & no doubt, it will be put up on youtube. Now how awesome is that. I'm sure Michael will enjoy the cruise. I wonder if any fans are going on this cruise. I know another artist who has had cruises & fans have gone. Well, you know what we'll all be doing Thursday @ 8:30 p.m. watching CBS. Hmm. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

hi all

i think it will be on comedy central 9 pm monday on sky, it is saying new season of two and a half men so I am guessing this is the new series?

Thanks for sharing that information Jan and it certainly looks more than promising, unfortunately though, I don't have Sky.....hope you get to watch it and that you enjoy and anyone else on here who has Sky, tune in on Monday !!! :)

HI, All

I posted this in other topic, to Latin American people, by Directv, Warner Channel have announced the new season

on Octuber 15th,  Good luck !!!!

Take care

Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service