http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/10/two-and-a-half-men-ashton-kutcher...

'Two and a Half Men' scoop: Look who'll sing for Ashton Kutcher! -- EXCLUSIVE

Walden needs someone to make beautiful music in the season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, so he calls upon the king of soft rock crooning to help him celebrate galpal Zoey’s birthday.

And that balladeer will be…

Michael-Bolton.jpg

Image Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images

Michael Bolton!

EW has learned exclusively that the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter (and contestant from season 11 of Dancing with the Stars) will appear in Men’s season opener on Sept. 27. The plan: Walden (Ashton Kutcher) has a big romantic night planned at a fancy ocean side restaurant in Malibu for Zoey (Sophie Winkleman), and he hires Bolton to perform.

“Michael is also a friend to Walden and takes care of him,” Executive Producer Jim Patterson tells EW. “Michael is a really good sport. He’s willing to do anything and everything.”

And how: Bolton’s breakout comedic performance occurred last year when he was featured as a guest vocalist in the SNL digital short “Jack Sparrow” featuring The Lonely Island band. Bolton dressed up in costumes from movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Forrest Gump and Scarface in the video.

Views: 7440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news Mariu and especially that you will be able to see .....super !!!! :)))

Mary I noticed your blog post and saying about Michael watching it at home, don't know if he is there yet, but Michael is going on the Dave Koz Cruise Tour which set off yesterday from Barcelona, Spain and is heading to Italy and gets to Naples on 28th......know Kelly Levesque and Michael Lington, who are also appearing are joining the ship in Italy, don't know which port they are boarding at but do know Michael L is already in Italy as he has posted photos of himself with Dave Koz.   Just a little extra bit of useless information but apparent now that Michael will not be completing cruise for it doesn't finish until 2nd October in Spain but as we now know, MB will be in Shanghai on that date so possibly he is only doing the Italy leg of the Tour or even only one city on the Tour but whichever it is, I hope he enjoys it !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mariu, I'm sorry you guys will have to wait so long to watch it directly on TV but keep an eye here sweetie: you just might be able to watch it on your computer before!My recorder isn't set and I woke up almost in a panic this morning, thinking I'd missed it, phew! Thanks for posting this here Mariu, I'm sure someone will benefit from it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Well, today's the day for 2&a half men. Hmm. Interesting. Yeah, Mariu, it will be on youtube before you know it, no doubt&about Michael being on the cruise, that's so cool. @ least he'll be there for a part of it. Wow! I know that's kind of off topic but girls, thanks for the info. My question is, how do you girls find out all of this info? Just curious. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey guys-- go to the Main section of the site, Gail added some pics from the show. First one is MB sitting backwards on a chair with his script in his hand with a blue cover and Michael written on it and another pink copy of paperwork he's reading. That one is captioned that he's running lines. There is one with him and the 2 people that wrote the song for the show, one of the restaurant on set, one of where they get food for breaks on set, one of him getting ready in the make-up chair too.  He looks like he's praying in that one. LOL.Check them out!!!

Nice to give us a sneak peak before the show is on tonight!!

These are on MB's facebook page too!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Another wee teaser before tonight and if clip already on here I apologize for duplication ! :)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/two_and_a_half_men/video/

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia!  Not much longer now!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

How does Michael look girls? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) who wants to know. :))))

He looks great!!!!!! :)

Just showed the commercial where Ashton's character says "Shut up Bolton" when MB is singing WAMLAW in the restaurant..It's the one that says Michael Bolton Big on the intro to the commercial..

Robin in MD :)

LOL MB did a great job!!OMG, he was spot on and he sang amazingly as always!!!! His sense of humor shines thru in this part!!! He has a few come-backs to Ashton's character too!!!! Way to go MB, I was really Laughing out Loud!

I don't want to spoil it for those of you waiting to see it on time delay..

Great job Michael!!LOL

So far Michael is doing great!!  Looks like one of the two songwriters played the guitar for MB to sing.

Yeah he did Gail!!!! :) I've enjoyed it.

Robin  :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service