Only 16 sleeps until Michael performs at the Hampton Court Festival on 17th June 2010.

Soo looking forward to it and I know quite a few others are too.

Fingers crossed for a lovely warm summers evening :)

But I'm sure we will all be feeling quite warm no matter what the weather!

Love Deb xx

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uauuuuu great venue, fantastic photo!
ciao
Silvy
Thanks Carol so pleased to hear it went well and you enjoyed yourself.
Thanks for the pictures
What a lovely looking venue!
Thanks so much for sharing Carol
Love Dianna xxx
Great pictures, so glad to hear you had a great time. Really cool venue from the looks of it.
Kerie
Dianna,
Who is Sam London? LOL Get on those pixc now!! Impatient awww not even us here at all right?
I am on this side of the World!!!

Dianna, keep up the good cheer!

I loved the wine glass~~~ with Me and Him in it next time, writting and creating for as long as all will...

His Girlfriend For Life,

Kellie
Hi Kellie are you having a hard time too looking at these picture because they are large files.
I know a few are finding it hard because they take too long to view.
I could make them smaller for you as long as it is ok with the owners of them
Carol would it be ok for me to make them smaller for people on dial up so they can see them too?
All the best
Dianna xxx
Oh Ladies,
I would love it.. and just wait till I get some new ones to try and get here too. You all know it does take me a awhile, I am still working it though, got a few up!! oh wait that might be an older one so when I get a chance i will post a newer one. Fair enough...

Kellie
Thanks Carol, Glad to hear the weather was great and all worked out well. Thanks for the photos!!!!!

Janniche--Glad to hear you have the DVD's! Enjoy!!

Robin :)
Enjoy them Janniche
Love Dianna xxx
Wow!! What an amazing night!!
The concert was Fantastic!! Awesome!!
The weather was really great, the venue wonderful and Michael was Amazing!!
I was really surprised as Michael still did the walk through with When a Man Loves a Woman which I wasn't sure he would do at this venue.
Sophie and I whipped out of our seats and joined Juliet, Sharon, Carol and others at the stage by the steps. Got a touch of those cold hands as Michael went up the steps...fantastic!!
My daughter Sophie managed to hand Michael the gift we had taken to give him...a black baseball cap with light blue M.B intials on the front, so was well happy!!
Michael sang Hope it's too Late from the new CD, Rock Me Baby was awesome and Go the Distance is a favourite of mine so was happy he did that one. I can remember most of the other songs but not in the right order, was too excited!!
Was really great to meet up with everyone. Thank you Ladies for a great time..had so much fun. Hope to see you all again soon.

Love Deb xx
Thanks for the great reviews ladies! Sounds like he gave you all a fun night!! Looking forward to seeing the photos when you can put them up too!!

Robin
Ditto

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service