I noticed that Michael is now heading overseas for his European tour, and just wanted to wish him a safe trip.  See that he will be in Europe for almost a month and a half...Wow!!

So Michael, be safe and enjoy your time in Europe.  Don't forget to send me a postcard.  LOL....I wish!!

And to everyone over there who is going to see Michael's concerts...try to be gentle with him.  We would like to have him back in one piece!   :)

Hugs,

Helena...xxx...

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be safe Michael in your travel's and enjoy yourself.

We will wait over here and pray to hear you will be here again soon?
Robin I hope to take a turn as well :) that would be nice.

Thanks Jennifer for the interview subjects, would be nice to see it perhaps it will be on youtube for us to see :)

hmmm the possibility of Michael appearing in the West End in London if this were to happen and my doctor said I could fly by then which I think would be some time away anyway, Bill and I would have to consider going to London to see this!

Love Dianna xxx
Michael at the West End? Sounds nice....but I prefer Broadway!!! Then we can finally get him to perform here in New York!!! Years ago, Barry Manilow was at the Gershwin Theatre for a few months and it was a big success for him (I saw him twice)....how about Michael?

Hugs,
Helena
I like the sound of that Helena Broadway sounds good to me I would love to see NEW YORK!
Love Dianna xxx
Broadway works for me, road trip!!! VBG
Robin :)
That would be great wouldn't it!! Only one and a half hours away from me!!!

Love Eileen

Jennifer thanks for telling us about the interview!xoxxo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service