something lovely,funny,entertaining etc

Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke

BUT

They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial

and please no chain letters.........

We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......

Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)

These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail

enjoy  :)

Cherry Blossoms Japan 

Tundra

Autumn in Germany

The beauty of Antarctica

Views: 5786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mary, well so far, Dawn in the shower hasn't worked so maybe I should try Palmolive and soak in it! lol Have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie,that´s funny and made me smile.LOL.Take care : ) Silvia PS

Loved yours Dianna and have that video where Michael and his mom are standing and he says about her writing a song called that and it should have been a hit and they are both laughing for that is a beautiful bit in the video and I am away into the bath now for five hours Sylvie with my fairy liquid and it is lemon scented too but I had better watch I don't end up being able to go down the plug hole - fat chance !!!! :)    Get the pun - eh ???? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Silvia and Sylvia, you're welcome. It's silly but if it made you smile, it did its job. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

That was cute Sylvie and sadly it doesn't work...the Dawn that is!!! I guess I better stop using my volume shampoo or at least that will be my newest excuse!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Sylvia,do you know where can I watch that video of Michael and his Mom? I´d love to! Thank you, Take care : ) Silvia PS

Hi Silvia, the video you’re looking for is part of the 1992 “this is Michael Bolton” videotape and/or “The essential Michael Bolton” Pal DVD that was released later in Europe. However, you do see part of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BwP-DY-_Og

You see him when he’s with his mom, talking about the songs she wrote, but they cut it before he said “you oughtta have kids just like you”. Hope you still enjoy it. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thank you so much Sylvie, I´ve just watch it now and learned some new things about our Michael.Never enough,LOL! He´s such a funny person! I enjoyed a lot ,you are very sweet. Have a nice weekend! Take care : ) Silvia PS

Hi Silvia PS, I'm glad you enjoyed the video and that you've learned something! May I ask how long you've been a fan? Just curious. You're very welcome for the link sweetie, I like to help, take care and you have a great weekend too. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I've just sent you a friends request.

Silvia PS please meet Sylvie the Solver!!!! That is what I call Sylvie because she does try to help when ever she can lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy Rosario, thank you for letting me know, in fact Sylvie is always a great solver for our questions and a sweet friend. Lucky all of us ! Take care  : ) Silvia PS

Back at you Silvia PS :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service