something lovely,funny,entertaining etc

Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke

BUT

They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial

and please no chain letters.........

We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......

Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)

These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail

enjoy  :)

Cherry Blossoms Japan 

Tundra

Autumn in Germany

The beauty of Antarctica

Views: 5786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My pleasure sweetie, glad you liked it. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

That is beautiful Sylvie, just beautiful

Love Dianna xxx

Glad you like it Dianna, take care and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Very nice Sylvie...thanks :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You're very welcome Kathy. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi everyone, I have a cute one today that I was sure I had shared but I searched this whole thread and didn't find it. Read it carefully... ;D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

-------------------

APPLICATION FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS

Name of Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband:                                                                                                                                              

I request permission for a leave of absence from the highest authority in my life for the following period:

Time of return

Date:                                                       Time of departure:                                                         NOT to exceed:                           

Should permission be granted, I do solemnly swear to only visit the locations stated below, at the stated times. I agree to refrain from hitting on or flirting with other women.  I shall not even speak to another female, except as expressly permitted in writing below. I will not turn off my mobile after two pints, nor shall I consume above the allowed volume of alcohol without first phoning for a taxi AND calling you for a verbal waiver of said alcohol allowance. I understand that even if permission is granted to go out, my girlfriend/fiancé/wife retains the right to be pissed off with me the following week for no valid reason whatsoever.

Amount of alcohol allowed (units)     Beer                        Wine                         Liquor                               Total

Locations to be visited

Females with whom conversation

is permitted

IMPORTANT – STRIPPER CLAUSE: Notwithstanding the female contact permitted above, I promise to refrain from coming within one hundred (100) feet of a stripper or exotic dancer.  Violation of this Stripper Clause shall be grounds for immediate termination of the relationship.

I acknowledge my position in life. I know who wears the trousers in our relationship, and I agree it’s not me. I promise to abide by your rules & regulations. I understand that this is going to cost me a fortune in chocolates & flowers. You reserve the right to obtain and use my credit cards whenever you wish to do so. I hereby promise to take you to a Michael Bolton concert, should I not return home by the approved time. On my way home, I will not pick a fight with any stranger, nor shall I conduct in depth discussions with the said entity. Upon my return home, I promise not to urinate anywhere other than in the toilet. In addition, I will refrain from waking you up, breathing my vile breath in your face, and attempting to breed like a (drunken) rabbit.

I declare that to the best of my knowledge (of which I have none compared to my BETTER half), the above information is correct.

Signed - Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband:

Request is: APPROVED              DENIED

This decision is not negotiable. If approved, cut permission slip below and carry at all times.

(…………

Permission for my boyfriend/fiancé/husband to be away for the following period of time:

Date:                                                       Time of departure:                                                                Time of return:

Signed – Girlfriend/Fiancé/Wife:      

Possibly what you are remembering is that you sent it to me in an e-mail Sylvie a while ago and I laughed at and loved it then and I still had a laugh and love it today......thanks for the "smiles" !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You're welcome sweetie! :D Take care and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Just had to share this with you all and how I hope you enjoy it !! :)   It is Charlotte and Jonathan performing in the final of Britain's Got Talent which was last night, Saturday, 12th May and they sang "The Prayer" and, for me, it is breathtaking !! :)   Also to remind you Charlotte is 16 and Jonathan is 17.    They didn't win the competition but came second to a dog act which was STUPENDOUS....one girl and her dog and what that dog did for her proved love is still alive.....but remember Susan Boyle came second and look where she is !! :)

http://youtu.be/pnueGEO3pW8

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

As mentioned above....one girl and her dog.....this is Ashleigh and Pudsey performing last night and the act that made them the winners !! :)   Each week they have appeared she has put on a different show and her choreography, let alone Pudsey's performance, is wonderful and the fact too that she can move and dance.....think in some ways that is forgotten as you are just totally spellbound by that little dog and it is so unfazed even when he is in her arms and looking out at audience all applauding and cheering he almost looks as though he is saying to everyone; "Oh hello there and gee thanks !!"....he certainly takes in the whole darn thing and everything that is going on and loves it too !!     Just a little bit Sylvie as to basically how the act works and it is that they work together, everything she does he imitates.....she walks crouched down he gets on his back legs and follows behind her....she does a twirl he does at exactly same time too.....she rolls over, he rolls over and it isn't just an act where she tells him to do these things it is all set to music and it is a complete scene where they are both performing together or sometimes she does introduce something that only he does like going on a see-saw but they are few and far between....it is truly just wonderful and as I say definitely proves that love is still alive !! :)    Should also add that at the beginning of the auditions when they spoke to her and asked about Pudsey she told them he was a rescued dog....can't remember what age he was when she got him....he wasn't too old but not new born so whatever he had gone through previous to being a "rescued" dog ....who knows and yet the little thing has formed such a loving attachment to her and her to him....great to see !! :)   This link also takes you into their other performances if you want to watch for they have all been uploaded.

http://youtu.be/OGt_6foIZDU

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for sharing and description Sylvia, sounds like something my husband would enjoy actually, so I'll have him take a look at it. Thanks again sweetie and take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi all, a friend of mine shared this link with me recently.

“A Garden of Eden in Hell” Could your problems be gifts? Tony Robbins’ interview with Alice Summers, 108 year old survivor of a Nazi concentration camp. As we enter 2012, many people believe they’re under extreme stress, and as a result, many have lost sight of a compelling future. For those people, I offer the story of Alice Herz Sommer. She was born in 1903, survived a Nazi concentration camp, and is still living a healthy life today. I had the privilege of interviewing Alice in October, and found her to be a beautiful soul. Please watch, I think you’ll gain some powerful insights.”

http://training.tonyrobbins.com/1608/the-garden-of-eden-and-hell-co...

The driving forces in her life are the power of positive thinking and the healing power of music. I quite enjoyed it and hope you do too. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service