something lovely,funny,entertaining etc

Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that I am sure some of us would love to share or perhaps a joke

BUT

They must be polite and not rude or anything that would offend anybody nor can they be racial

and please no chain letters.........

We don't need to see Violence or stupidy......

Remember people over the many MIchael Bolton boards we have always tried to respect one and another so lets see how this goes :)

These are some of the picture's sent to me in an e-mail

enjoy  :)

Cherry Blossoms Japan 

Tundra

Autumn in Germany

The beauty of Antarctica

Views: 5786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for sharing about your brother here, I live near Indy 500 Speedway and love to go to the races!

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

Last Sunday, I went to Roseville to see a saxophone player named Charlie Langer.  He was really good.  I got to take a picture with him.

I also got to see a singer named Spencer Day.  His music is amazing.  I've been a fan for almost 4 years now.  I've seen him numerous times.  I also got to take a picture with him.  These are pictures of me with Charlie and Spencer.

Hi all, here's an interesting thought I heard on the radio yesterday: remember that the Ark was built by amateurs, but the Titanic was built by professionals. Things that make you go hmmm... Have a great Sunday, take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share with you, that I am taking my Mom to see Kevin Costner play tonight at the Indiana State Fair Grounds.

Her and I are big fans of his and it should be a great night, hopefully weather permits, possible showers throughout today.

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

Sounds like fun Kellie, tell Kevin I said hi! :D Have a good time and thanks for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: When I wrote this 2 minutes ago, I didn't know you could actually do that Kellie, it's nice to have connections! Well do enjoy the play and if you like, maybe you can give us a review here afterwards. Take care.

Hi Sylvie,

My Mom and I had such a blast at the Fair and Kevin Costner and his band Modern West were absolutely far better than I had expected.

I am not much of a Country Music listener but I might have to conform a little after seeing these musicians play. They played several songs off of Kevin's latest CD called From Where I Stand. It was a special salute to our Veterans at the fair too, and he did songs to honor our troops one of which is called The Hero. Another song was about a first kiss of which he talked about a girl named Debbie Anderson, the song is "Where Do We Go From Here". They played "Cleo At The Wheel" and "Find That Girl" I think "Indian Summer" along with several others. My Mommy was so cute standing after the show, like a true little "groupie", and was able to get her CD I bought for her signed by Matt Combs the Violinist. Unfortunately Kevin did not come back out for signing on the side we were at but several fans on the other side of the stage did get Autographs on the other side. Had we known before hand I would have gone over there. He was so kind as to sign a disabled Lady Navy Veterans working dogs vest. The dogs name is Logan and I took pictures of the dog and the signed vest and the woman. I wanted to share, what a great night with you, and a few pictures of Kevin and the Modern West Band. Hope all enjoy! By the way ladies Kevin is looking fine! LOL

Kellie

Attachments:

The attachments take a little while to completely upload and downsize so be patient they will show the whole pictures. Here are a few more.

Thanks for letting me share. Hope that for Sylvie and Robin someone can describe them for you.

Kellie

Attachments:

Here a some more pictures of Kevin Costner. Sorry if these aren't here I will try again.

Kellie

Trying again.

Sorry not too sure what happened last time.

Kellie

Attachments:

Here is the CD cover. Darn it, will try again.

Kellie

Trying again. So so sorry I don't know why these won't come over.

Kellie

Hi Kellie, sorry I didn't respond before: my E-mail alerts are getting selective again. Thanks a lot for sharing your fun night with your mom, awww, how sweet! :D Glad you enjoyed your night out with her. Well, maybe you can get your things signed next time. I know what you mean: I'm not a big country fan myself, but sometimes, when the songs and voices are great, it doesn't matter the genre. BTW, did you get to hear Styx at all? I was just wondering if Larry Gowan was still singing lead or if Dennis DeYoung came back. Well anyway, thanks again for sharing Kellie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

P.S.: About your pictures, sometimes the site is just glitchy and you have to try again another day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service