Why are these only available for purchase in the US?

I would dearly love one of the signed Blue RayDVD/CD sets, but tried to order and it just comes up with....

Only available for order in the US!!

Bummer!!!!

I want one!!!

Love *sulky* Jennifer XXXX

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kerie, out of curiosity, the signature, is it handwritten or a stamp autograph? Oh girl, it'll be worth the wait, enjoy your mother's day present, twice if you can! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
The signature will definately be handwritten as it would be nothing special to warrant that kind of money for a printed autograph.

You couldnt expect someone to pay that kind of money for a printed copy no matter how much you wanted an autograph.

All of the items that I've won or have bought that have Michaels autograph on have been hand signed unless they were specified as being printed in their description and then I wont buy them.

Love Jennifer XX
Michael doesn't do the print thing that I know of! I would think too they are original signatures!
Robin :)
just a question : I bought the "normal" DVD and theres no Nessun Dorma of New York New York on it : are they just available on the Blu-ray ?
That's correct Matthieu those 2 are on the Blu Ray only Messum Dorma and New York-New York
Dianna xx
I hate my spelling mistake's that's one thing I would and need on here Spellcheck!!!!!!
Dianna
So sorry
It is an original signature for sure, it was with a gray sharpie!! Framed it already!! Have gotten to watch the dvd, and really, really loved it!! Will watch it daily on my treadmill...It will keep me going, not so boring!!!
Thanks for your response Kerie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
That's cool Kerie!!!
Robin :)
Like Kerie said it's a gray sharpie on The One World On Love booklet...and it came with a sealed copy of Michael's cd and DVD..which is pretty neat..alot of artist in the past have sent a stamped copy of their signature on the booklet from the cd..so it was really special Michael sent an extra booklet with his real signature!!! Thank you Michael!!!
Hi Ray, glad for you all it was the real thing! To tell you the truth, I was trying to find a reason not to buy that limited edition because I can't afford it right now... Oh, I do have autographs but it's great to be able to get special editions. Hope you enjoy it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thank you Sylvie...It is my first signed item with Michael's signature..Hugs,Ray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service