Why are these only available for purchase in the US?

I would dearly love one of the signed Blue RayDVD/CD sets, but tried to order and it just comes up with....

Only available for order in the US!!

Bummer!!!!

I want one!!!

Love *sulky* Jennifer XXXX

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's great Ray
I have a few things signed by Michael but their are 2 of them I am a bit sus on they don't really look like Michael's Sign.
Something I know you will always treasure
Love Dianna xxx
Oh, Dianna, there are so many nasty people out there who sell items that are 'supposedly' signed by Michael arent there.

When I see them on ebay, I always tell the seller that I know it isnt a real signature as I would really hate a genuine fan to be ripped off by one of these sellers.

I've got Michaels autograph signed under different circumstances, ie in a hurry and in a relaxed atmosphere and both are identical.

I know that our signatures change over the years, but not to the extent that some of them are on ebay.

I keep meaning to sort out my very large box of my 'Michael stuff and photograph it catalogue it, but its such a daunting task that I'm frightened to start!!

I will do it one day, well I have to do it soon as its piled up in my bedroom at the moment and I cant reach my window!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX
Hey Ray, I'm glad you were able to get one of them! It's always neat to have Michael's signature on something special like that!
Robin
Oh wonderful Ray!! Yaaay!! You have the autograph that you have wanted so much. I am delighted for you.

And how considerate to send an extra booklet with the dvd's and cd's so perfect for framing.

Well done Ray. Wish I'd thought of asking you to get one for me as I was going to auction it for the UK fan reception. Tee Hee!!

Enjoy!! You deserve it!!

Love Jennifer XX
Jennifer..you are such a sweetheart..my wife is gonna frame the autograph and sealed cd...she is good at designing things like that..Hugs & Love,Ray
Good for you Ray, it makes it even more special! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Jennifer, maybe I'm missing something, but can't you just order one from amazon.com US or something?
Love,
MaryLynn
Hi Mary Lynn, I think you might be missing something sweetie... Did you get a message from the admin shortly before mother's day, saying you could pre-order a special 2 in 1 package of the new CD and DVD with an autographed card? As far as I've read, Jennifer has 2 copies of the DVD and maybe even a Blue Ray copy. In this thread, Jen was refering to the 2 in 1 signed package, that was only available to the U.S., because they're technically U.S. releases. But knowing Jennifer, she probably found a way to get it by now! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
You know Sylvie, you know me too well and you are so right, I do have a copy now.

The very, very lovely Ray procurred a copy for me of both the signed dvd and CD.

I am truly, truly grateful to Ray for his kindness and his generosity.

Thank you Ray, you are an amazing guy!!

Love Jennifer XXX
Hi Sylvie,

Yes, I did see that message about the "Limited Edition" autographed package. I have tried signing up for that several times myself, but for reason I have not been able to. Doing something wrong there I guess? I would dearly love to have one of those that's for sure!!

Thanks Sylvie,
MaryLynn
Hi again Mary Lynn, maybe you can ask Gail or the admin what happened? You see, I don't know if this was only available as a pre-order thing or a limited quantity... In any case, good luck! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service