Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my thanks Sylvia

congratulation to Grandpa again

http://youtu.be/A2fIB8onl0Q

This is really nice! I think Michael would like it, too:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Lovely one Marie and the song definitely for Holly right now !!! :)   The one I can't listen to without tears so I haven't played it this morning but thanks for putting on Marie !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

great thanks Sylvia

great thanks Meggy

Thanks Marie and love that old photo of him and also "Desperate Heart".....thanks very much indeed !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

with love Marie

_ /)__☼_/)___/¯”(\(/’)_• my collection of mugs
¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯☼¯¯\_„(„/\)¯• best coffee from miraculous mugs .... for ME

Terrific picture Marie and that coffee looks pretty good too.   I have a few but I do not use them in case I break them ....LOL.  Thanks for sharing photo Marie !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service