Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 16176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has been added to the list of presenters at the 2014 Golden Mike Award being held Monday, February 24. The event is held at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. The annual event is held by The Broadcasters Foundation of America.

Super one Marie and it certainly is super news for Michael..... I hope he is the one chosen to give Del Bryant his award; my little wish for Michael !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

I think that will be so, he definitely deserves it

I like this pic:)! One question...will this be on TV? I have never heard of this before...silly me...LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Meggy,

I think, that Sylvia will write us about it

Marie

Lovely Valentine's one Marie and thanks for sharing !!! :)

_ /)__☼_/)___/¯”(\(/’)_•
¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯☼¯¯\_„(„/\)¯• for sweety Michael

http://youtu.be/DuboWnzTzsQ

Oh Marie I LOVE that one and what a FUN, FUN picture for the captions that could be applied to it are various and numerous and not all printable on these pages......LOL

Oh Marie, jsem rád, že jedna a co zábava, zábavný obrázek pro titulky, které by mohly být použity jsou různé a mnoho a ne všechny tisknutelné na těchto stránkách...Cha

Sylvia, thanks, .....I glad if like that

with love Marie

Marie!

Fabuleuse photo ! Marrante ! j'adore ce changement de mimiques ! Merveileux weekend ma douce Marie et Merci pour tout

Bisous

Tendrement

Katia

_ /)__☼_/)___/¯”(\(/’)_•
¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯☼¯¯\_„(„/\)¯• for sweety Michael

http://youtu.be/2v5LDqvZK_Y

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service