Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, dear Petra. I love chocolate. I know why I'm so fat. :)

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Read forms.

My hobby is reading! Thank you Katrin!
For sale two new cars!! Will I adjust in Ebay! Minimum bid is € 250.000. Anyone with offers?

Hey Sylvia! That would be cars for your next MB tour, right?

Petra (Germany)

Hi Petra, i like red Ferraris. Is the price negotiable?

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Awesome pics ladies!!! Thanks:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

They are beautiful Petra and I want the second one !!! LOL   Could you arrange delivery please for as you know, kind of, in desperate need of a car.....say no more !!!!! LOL    Sitting this morning waiting to hear from everyone so that I can move and get all my paper work done but at least okay for just a bit stiff and sore and a few bruises but basically okay.  Think my mind is in a worse state when I think what might have happened because, by far, it is the most frightening experience I have ever had in my life and I sure don't want a repeat but as I say, at least, I am okay and no one else was injured, just shook up !!! :(

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I know what's going on in your head! I had a motorcycle accident at the age of 25 years. After that I also constantly asked myself, "What could happen!" You have a productive guardian angel! But now your guardian angel needs a vacation! So, take it easy!!!!

And because of the car I could send the picture Michael. Maybe he gives the car into production! But only if we can buy it in the forum quite cheap! What do you think of it?

Petra (Germany)

Dear Sylvia I'm so glad that your guardian angel have done a good job.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Mr. Divine ... always best

over all time

http://youtu.be/B7guODfRDvk

Like someone here cats?

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

MIIIIAUUUUUU! Yes Katrin. I love all kinds of cats and Sylvia has even (I think) two cats at home!

Thank you for this beautiful picture!

Petra (Germany)

so amazing cat

thanks for share

Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service