I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh boy, he's getting closer to Us:)! Again!

Louisvile Michael, Louisville, KY:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

I hope so too, Mary. If MB is wondering who keeps requesting him back in Tulsa so much I am at least one of those, LOL....
Hoping for you, Mary, and as always all the folks wanting a concert.

Sylvia, I am very much hoping for your very special moment!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Yes Mary that would be nice too. Then maybe he would come to Indy as well??

Well I am going to try to see him in Lancaster Ohio, will know closer to the date if I can make the trip.

All those with upcoming dates have a fantastic time, and do hope you can get signings too!

Kellie

Can I check Gail if Monte Carlo on 3rd August is confirmed yet and if a date for Portugal, at that time, is also confirmed ?

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,  apologize for not seeing this question until now.  I haven't heard anything about Monte Carlo...have you seen it written somewhere?

http://www.montecarlosbm.com/news/michael-bolton-at-the-monte-carlo...  I did find  this online that makes the Monte Carlo date look like it is happening but I've written for a confirmation from Michael's side of things.  Let you know.

Thanks for that Gail and it was Pilar who found it and put link about it on here in April and too Michael mentioned in an interview about going to Monte Carlo and Portugal and I was wondering about Portugal in the hope that possibly Silvia would be able to go but obviously with things happening in her life just now going to take a little bit of planning to fit in a concert, if at all possible, and that was why I hoped date wouldn't be too long in being announced.

Can I also say that, Michael in a tweet a while ago, when asked about Italy said he would be there "sooner than you think!" so is something on cards for there and too Jason, in his schedule, has 1st October in Shanghai with Michael.

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I annouce or they end up in the Tour section here or his official Facebook and I want to explain again why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on so the will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigis when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because the want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation.

Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

I'm waiting for a response on the Monte Carlo and Portugal as well as a few more that will be annouced but not right now.

Thanks for taking the time to clarify with all of us here again Gail!

I know there are so many factors that goes into a booking of a show!

Robin in MD:)

I don't see Shanghai on Jason tour schedule on his site.  Where is that listed.  Michael was in Shanghia last October 1st could it be a year old what you are looking at?

Maybe I was looking at last year's schedule, if in fact Jason was with Michael in Shanghai, because it is no longer showing on this year's schedule.

Reason too I asked about Monte Carlo was because tickets have been on sale for quite a while and in fact venue were saying last week they only had a few left and I have a friend who was considering going and has in fact now bought her tickets but had been waiting for confirmation from Michael's admin but when she checked with venue and was given that information decided to go ahead.     .

Ok..got the confirmation on Monte Carlo this afternoon.  Nothing on Portugal yet.

I'm going to add this to the tour page now.

Saturday 3 August,

Monte-Carlo Sporting Summer Festival 2013

Salle des Etoiles,

Sporting Monte-Carlo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service