I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yayyyyy so we get to see you and Jude in Liverpool .We can have a drink or dinner ?Mesg me on fb about where you are staying xx

I am meeting up with Jude to go to the Wolverhampton one ..... so i will see you at Liverpool.  Not sure if im staying over at the moment (may be dragging hubby along) but would love to see you.  Liverpool is only just over an hour from where we live.  I bet you are hoping for more dates Sha????

Seriously hoping there will be an irish date,he cant leave us out ;-)

Hey Sharon and Claire, I'm happy for you both: what a perfect birthday present! You've been waiting for this for a long time so enjoy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Glad you got the tickets Sharon.  Have a great time. I hope all of you in the UK come in to the Tour Review thread next May and share your great concert adventures. Good seeing you all posting here today!

Robin in MD:)

Hi all, P.S, to my note here back to Sharon's question to Gail. 

Gail asked me to let you all know she was away if questions came up during the UK ticket sales. Thanks!!

Robin in MD:)

For all you ladies & men going to the UK shows!! Have a ball, hope you can meet up with each other and let us know your plans.

Good times coming!

Joy

NJ USA

Thanks a million Joy and there are plenty of guys going for Twitter bears testament to that apart from the amount that have joined the website here in last week alone .......yeah fun times for sure !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow....you All are really up on those MB Clouds tonite, LMBO:)! Yeah Sylvia you didn't tell me a fib...anf you really are going to have the time of your life....this is Great news from across the Pond! LOL! Oh Boy I sure hope Gail gives Michael a heads up on you Sylvia:)! For he is in for it:)! Guess you need to make him a sign of your own...or are you going for Roses! Front row...OMG:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I'll behave myself Mary....I'll be a good wee girl !!!!!!!! LOL.   OMG, did I just write that ????????????? LOL   Still floating on the clouds especially after show this morning...fantastic !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

50 VIP seats at Liverpool. Thats alot of people to meet and greet.

Sounds a lot but, I feel, not too many and especially too as a lot of the concerts are starting quite early and therefore will not run too late at night so will give Michael a good couple of hours I would say before he may start to wilt and considering he never goes to bed early....not before 3 or 4 in the morning....hey, he has got plenty of time.....LOL  These things too move along pretty fast Mandy for you don't get and can't expect 15 minutes with him; you only get a couple of minutes, if, and also too a lot may be in couples so they will be seen together so if you take even 30 off for couples then you have cut it down to 35 meet and greets.  Also where there are large numbers you may find it will be a group thing with Michael mingling and going round the group rather than him in a room and everyone visiting him.   Just be prepared with exactly what you want to do and say so that no seconds are wasted but always remember he is just a guy, a wonderful, sweet, charming guy but just a guy and an old friend your saying hello to......try at all costs to keep those "fan wobbles" out of the picture....you can faint AFTER you have met him and even shake for the next week !!!!!! LOL.

If you are going to Liverpool hope you have a wonderful time Mandy !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service