I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!

I found this link couple of days ago!

http://www.last.fm/event/2035790+Michael+Bolton+at+Crocus+City+Hall...

Jaana

It is a beautiful picture with the advert for the show in Russia Jaana but only trouble is it is all in Russian.....I thought you could change the language but, unfortunately, it is only the first heading that can be changed not the body of the article but as I say thanks for the link for the picture of Michael is a lovely one - thanks Jaana !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Jaana

Here you go Sylvia

Love Dianna xxx

November 22, 2011, one of the brightest new concerts season singer-songwriter Michael Bolton (Michael Bolton) and his band in the world tour with "The best of Michael Bolton"

Michael Bolton-internationally acclaimed American singer and composer of Russian origin, author and performer of the most popular rock ballads.

Michael Bolton has sold more than 53 million albums worldwide, released 18 albums, more than three dozen singles and several albums of Greatest Hits. Michael Bolton received a personalized star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, winner 2-Grammy for best male vocals. He worked with Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo, José Karrerasom, Renée Fleming, Ray Charles, b.b. King, Joe Cocker, Cher, Marc Anthony, Lara. In 2009, Bolton has collaborated with Ne-Yo and Lady Gaga, and continues to experiment.

One of the most successful contemporary authors and performers Michael Bolton also received recognition as a human rights activist. Known for his warm voice and pronzitel′noj lyrics, charm and beauty of women's heart continues to gain new hits. The concert program included his best hits: The Best Of Love, Murder My Heart, When A Man Loves A Woman. And his latest hit Jack Sparrow is the leader of all charts. Michael Bolton enjoyed successful concerts around the world – is a favorite of the public consistently collects full halls everywhere, wherever he went ...

Thanks a million for posting that article, in English, over here Dianna.......don't like to not be able to read something that is said about Michael !! lol.

I get the impression too that you are just a little tiny bit excited about Michael in Australia next year ......oh Dianna I am so pleased for you and more especially if you can manage four of those concerts - wow !!! :)   I was trying to work out that you would definitely be able to make one or I thought Dianna will be sitting in tears this morning when she reads this thread but four, needless to say, will be wonderful - so, so pleased for you Dianna, so pleased !! :)  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, Thank You Dianna!

I also tried in many ways to translate it, when I 'by mistake' found it...and I did managed to do so....but then unfortunately I lost it!!

Really nice that You got opportunity to go 4 concerts, I'm sure You get tickets!

Jaana....from Finland

Hi Jaana
I am trying real hard to get some tickets but nobody is ready yet to start selling them
shouldn't be too long before they go on sale though :-)
Love Dianna xxx
Thanks Sylvia I will let You all know how I go getting tickets etc
We are trying to go to four of the concerts
Bill and I are very excited :-)
Love Dianna xxx

ENJOY Dianna!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Dianna, thanks very much for translating and pasting the article over here, much appreciated. Also thank you Jaana for bringing our attention to it. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Dianna, can you tell me which translation site you use? It seems to be a good one.

Hi Sylvie,

I used

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Dianna! Not only is it blind-friendly, but it's easy to use! I might have to experiment with web pages but short texts are great, thanks again! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Will it help with our English or poor memories????? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service