I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dianne, I understand you perfectly,  LOL  !!!

Good Luck to get good seats...

Take care

Mariu

This actually isn't an addition but a deletion.  I've just posted this to Michael's main website:

"Michael’s September 26, 2011 presentation at San Antonio’s Illusions Theatre will be postponed. Persons who purchased tickets from Ticketmaster by phone or from the Ticketmaster website will automatically receive a full refund of their ticket purchase. Others may obtain a refund from the original point of their purchase."

I hope all  is ok with Michael Gail!!! xx
Miichael is fine...a decision made by the promoters and Michael's management.
Ok thank's Gail!! xx

Those of you planning on going to the concert in Perth Australia it looks like those tickets are going on sale tomorrow. The public sale is 10/27 but the ticket presale is tomorrow. Not sure what you need to take advantage of the presale but wanted to make you aware.  I've asked about posting the dates on the main site again and was told not until the promoters give the ok...but I can tell you guys here to check it out:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MICHAPER12&v=RTP

Have just heard the "yippee" too from Dianna all the way from Australia to Scotland Gail.....so pleased for you Dianna and hope that is definitely one of the concerts you can go to !!! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate.

Good luck Dianna and anyone else trying for tix for this one!!!

Robin in MD :)

Ok heart needed a lift this is not one in which I could go bit too far away but at least Gail has posted so I know he is still coming here

I needed to here something wonderful today

I honestly have tears in my eyes but for a good reason :)

Thanks Gail

Thanks everybody

Love and blessings to you all

Dianna xxx

Sorry to hear that is one you can't go to Dianna but as you say at least you know he is coming to Australia so no reason to think he won't be in your neck of the woods ......keeping fingers and toes crossed for you !!! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate.

Hi Dianna....I am sure there will be more concerts in your very big country!!! Delta will make sure Michael makes the rounds!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dianna,

you could not receive a better message than the one from Gail, could you?

Yes, I have tears in my eyes too.

Enjoy it !!

Ivana

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service