I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am hoping for the best weather ever for this concert Robin Md. I know it has been a while for your area!!! Have a SUPER time as I KNOW you will!!!

Have fun also Eileen!!! And both you ladies get to the STAGE!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob.....catching up ladies :)

Gail,your the greatest,I have been waiting by the computer for some added dates in the USA!Thanks a million.Cant wait to see Michael!!!!

These are confirmed and now listed in the official Tour section!!! Enjoy! Let us know if anyone gets good seats! Gail

Those dates are wonderful news and I am so happy for all those who get to either one or both......what a fantastic start for you for 2012 and Robin it looks as though you are going to be kicking off your own thread - fantastic news !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, YES I have tix and am excited..Woo Hoo! The lucky horse shoe for getting tix worked for my friends and I today...We are looking forward to going to Chester and my one other friend is doing A City too!!! Will have my review for sure and hope to see a bunch more in 2012..Now we just need Mother Nature to cooperate for that last weekend in January and NOT give us any blizzards or ice storms..

We landed in second row. Hope anyone else that pulled seats got good ones today too!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi everyone!!  Wow!!  Great tickets for Alantic City and staying at Harrahs !!!!! Then on the Chester the next morning for concert #2 and great tickets!!!  So excited I can't even tell you, so much as gone on since I saw and met Michael in June!!!   Will be sure to give you reviews!!  SO SO excited! Praying mother nature will cooperate!!!!

Eileen in Upstate NY!!!!

Congrats Eileen were did you get seats?  See you in Chester!!!!

Thanks!  You to in the second row not on the side more the middle.  Can't wait  Where are your seats??

Eileen in Upstate NY

I just PM'd you Eileen.

Robin :)

I am so pleased for you Eileen and Robin MD that things have worked out so well with tickets and seats ......what a wonderful Christmas present and certainly something fantastic to look forward to in 2102 - it couldn't get off to a better start !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia.. I agree! Great start for 2012 and I'm sure many more shows too come for everyone!!!! He's due to come to your part of the world!!!!

Hope that he does.

Sounds like the start of a good year so happy for you Robin and Eileen

and great seats too :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service