Hi Everybody

Seems the other thread got left behind so here's a new one

I have 35 more sleeps

All the best

Dianna xxx

Views: 1612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure there would be a few of us who will listen to it kim :)
Thanks
Love Dianna xxx
Hey Kim, I know I'd love to hear his "Nessun dorma"! I hope you do put it up, thanks! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Juliet I will treasure this concert like no other because I have never been to a better one in all my life
everything and so much more in everyway.

yes i'm still flying high here

love Dianna xxx
Dianna i can tell you are still on a high .Cant wait to see your photo with our man when you get it .xx
Dianna, I can tell you are still so happy. Thanks for mentioning the forum. He was glad it was working on the phone that day.. Can I ask what you actually said to make him smile? LOL

Robin :)
Hi Robin,
I just said a big hello from as many names as I could remember off the top of my head of you all here on the forum and i mentioned the DVD that was made in RAH where it showed Helen's tattoo and I said that he has met alot of the people from here and that he hadn't met me and now he had, it put a big grin on his face. I think he sneaks a peak on here every now and again and he knew exactly who I was speaking of.
Although he looked tired he really did look happy and he was enjoying it very much.

Love Dianna xxx
Awww you are too cute. I bet that did tickle him.. You had a good way with talking to him Dianna!!! I bet he is tired with the schedule he's keeping but it's what he LOVES to do so I'm sure he's very happy. I don't know if he actually sees anything here but other people possibly check it for him I think. Maybe one day he will post to the forum part of the site..We can hope can't we!!LOL

It's so neat your husband had such a wonderful time right along beside you!

Thanks for mentioning the forum gang to Michael!!!
Aww Dianna, I need a tissue has anyone got one please?
I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face thinking about you meeting with michael

I remember how special my first meeting with him was and how each time I meet him now, I still get that build up of excitement and nerves in my tummy!!

I pray with all my heart that these memories remain clear and stroing for you and that it will keep a smile on your face for a long long time!!

I was bursting to tell everyone about your passes, but of course I wouldnt spoil 'your news' as it was yours to tell, but boy it was hard not to spil lthe beans!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Oh gawd, I'm off crying again and need more tissues!!

I'm going to re-read your review to make sure I dont miss anything!!

Incidentally, I'm sure he reads this forum and has a jolly good laugh at our comments and antics!! It is an excellant way for him to get the feedback that he needs after each concert.

So, Michael, if you read this, Dianna has had a blast so thank you for making our friend VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!

Love Jennifer XXXX
I think they (his team) are getting info from this site, as it's the official one, but I had never had any direct indication yet that he is personally reading anything-but what do I know-not much!!. He did not let on in the phone call I had with him recently that he had looked at it at all.. He liked what I said for feedback to him but never said he knew anything from reading it.. Just my two cents..It would be a great thought if he was!!LOL

He knows now we all love the site and have made friends because of it and his music and that made him glad on the phone and I can just picture his smile to you Dianna.

Dianna you had such a great time..maybe now he will start reading it if time permits if he hasn't done so already!!LOL

Jennifer, Jennifer, here's a tissue! lol I read Dianna's post and copied it in a special document of my favorite posts, because I didn't know if threads got deleted here... I always thought that Dianna had the best attitude: she'd still love his music, whether she'd attend a concert or not and whether she'd meet him or not. Just for that, she blinking deserved those passes and she sounded like she had the time of her life, even before she met him... God bless her beautiful soul... I'm just glad she shared her experience with us! Take care Jen. Hugs and another tissue for the next time you read it... :) Sylvie from Canada
Hi Janniche, I can't see it so don't know if it's the right video but Michael does talk in the beginning... Let me know if this is the right one. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-P7EATIkoI
Dianna..so glad it was so special for you..I am so glad you got the chance to meet him!!! I bet it was incredible!!! Thank you for your great review!!! You really deserved it after your long wait!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service