Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or finding items I just never had over the years.  I found out on this website about the books written about Michael that are out of print, I just had to have them!  So I started searching on ebay and eventually I found them.  So I was thinking some of you might be interested also.  These are not items I or anyone I know is selling.  Since I am always looking for out of print items or unusual MB items, I wanted to share them with you. 

Please note: you will have to go directly to ebay and bid or buy the item and I have nothing to do with that.  If you are not familiar with ebay you will have to learn about it and open up an account. I am only "finding" items you may be interested in. 

Good luck and let us know if you get something!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie I was shocked that a company would release a book BEFORE the author "presents" it the public at his first signing!! I wonder what MB thinks? Yes...only FIVE days left for everyones special delivery...YIPPEE!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have to agree Kathy; more than surprised and thought that was the reason why a book is given a "publication" date but suppose, nowadays, should anything surprise !!! LOL   Seem to remember hearing my parents saying that back in the 60's !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Joy, I have one like this too!! Neat to see it still coming up for sale from time to time on Ebay!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Joy and just a pity on the Tour Programme for doesn't send outwith States but that is a good price because have seen here and a lot dearer than that ....reason I haven't got one yet so I am still waiting for the "sales" to start !!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Haven't seen one of these around in a while.  It's a nice program, I have one packed away somewhere!!LOL

Hi Robin,

Yes, I just thought these are all great for fans to have, if they don't already.  I have them all in my MB box in my closet.  But I did get some of them on ebay, not at concerts in the 90's. Wish I was there with you guys back then, but I was busy working and raising my daughter.  Now I am making up for lost time!

Joy ;)

NJ

I saw this on there not long ago too Joy...So many of the oldies but goodies!!LOL

Thanks Joy but have that one.   Great you are looking all this stuff up for I haven't been on eBay for ages.....too scared for saving up hard for whatever concerts are coming this way that Michael keeps hinting at.....am telling you if I could just get my hands on that man !!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia..Your time will come for concerts, I know it.. :) :)

Robin in MD :)

Hey Sylvia,  I got my fingers crossed you see & meet him soon...I;m quite sure he wants to Meet you:)! But OMG he better look out!

I can't wait to hear all about your adventure, that's for sure:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Sylvia,

If you ever get your hands on him, we will never see him here in the states again!!! LOL.............

Joy

NJ

If I get my hands on him NO ONE will ever see him again !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service