Is there anyone who can explain me why Michael's songs are rarely broadcast by Italian radio channels? That's really a SHAME!!!

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do too Gail, I never hear much of MB's stuff anymore when I do turn on a music radio station. 

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Alba

I agree it is a shame.

I live in Australia and he is not heard over here on the radio much either.

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna,

I'm astonished! We should do a sort of crusade, considering that this problem is all over the world!

Hugs Alba

Yes it is worldwide I believe!

Michael is such a talented man in so many ways I will never understand

I must say though when I hear him on the radio it always makes me smile :)

Love Dianna xxx

ciao alba è bello avere un'amica italiana qui nel forum .spero che avremo occasione di parlare della musica di michael e di eventi meravigliosi che lo coinvolgeranno magari qui in italia.un caro saluto .ciao cry.

Hi Alba,

I'm Italian-American and live in New York.  Even here we don't hear Michael songs on the radio, not unless on a rare occassion...they may play one of his classic hits on the oldies station.  I spent most of my time listening to my collection of CD's, records, etc...., which for me is better than the radio.  :)

Ciao,

Helena...xx... 

Hi Helena. I keep on being astonished to learn that even in New York Michael's songs aren't played on the radio, in this way many people have no possibility to know him and appreciate his fantastic songs and his great talent. I'm very angry towards mass media!!! Let's try to do something in favour of this excellent artist!!! Hugs, Alba

Hi, All

I can only advise to all of you, is to call
your favorite radio stations and request the song everyday

the record label should do the promotion, but  If they don't make his work,

then, we have to do it........

Take care

Mariu

Hi Mariu, That can backfire as they say, you pester a radio station manager or music director too much then they are sick of an artist or fans of that artist and then won't play that music.  It's alot to do with money and buying of this and that these days too.  Back in the old days maybe so but not anymore as much. It's not worth it in my area to do so. I used to talk to someone in radio here and she told me that can go the wrong way at a station if a fan or fans keep calling all the time.  So it's not that easy anymore. which is a shame.

Robin in MD USA :)

You're so right, Robin. What's sad is that our local radio station that used to play Michael's songs all the time was giving away tickets to MB's recent concert in St.Charles, MO...which is great, but it would have been better if they would have played some of his songs as well.

Anna (in MO)

Hi, Robin

I said this, because it works for me, and till where

I know,  they don't hate me yet  LOL ! Are publics relations !!

Take care

Mariu

Hi Alba,

I am from New Jersey, and very rarely do I hear MB on the radio. I do listen to a local station (oldies or soft rock) all day at work, and switch between a few of them. So it is on all day in my office. If I am lucky I hear one of his songs maybe 1 or 2 a day. And lately that seems to even be getting less and less. And of course they only play the old big hit's of the 90's. I don't understand it, if Gail doesn't know why no one can help I guess.

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service