Hi all,
I just saw that there's a Michael Bolton Mother's Day Twitter Party happening on Monday, May 3rd. The prizes are awesome- autographed copies of his CD and more! I found the details here: http://www.twitterpartyguide.com/twitter-party/michael-bolton-mothe...

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerie, You read my mind, I plan on drying them, as much of them as I can. Thanks so much. I hope they last a while.
Robin
Robin,

The flowers are gorgeous! Any idea on when you'll get 'the' phone call?

Anna
Thanks Guys! I am not sure when exactly yet. I know sometime Sunday, that's all I have right now! Waiting for the time!!

Just wanted to share the flowers-too pretty not to share with you all.
Robin :)
Congratulations Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The flowers and the vase are gorgeous, wish you a pleasant chat with Michael!!!!!!!

Edith
//(*_*)\\
Dear Robin,

Great the flowers but I love the vase lol. How nice that they can make theese things and you can do with it later what you want..
And yes the flowers are little orchidse. I was looking at well what they were lol..but you can see it at the end were the new flower comes.
You know Holland and the flowers lol but it is true we always flowers in the house..They don't cost that much here than in the US.
I hope they will stay for a week ore 2 at leased.
And nice to have a phonecall with Michael on mothers day....Hope he doesn't forget his own mother lol...
Enjoy the chat you have with him again and remember it very well. Hope you get the time asap.

lots of love and enjoy tomorrow because you don't get a phonecall from Michael everyday lol..
xxxxxxx Jacqueline
Gorgeous flowers Robin and the vase is a fantastic keepsake too.
Not long until your phone call now!!
Hope it goes well for you.

Love Deb xx
Thanks Deb, Me too!
Robin
Hi Robin,
So happy for you, this win is surely one that you will never forget! Those flowers are beautiful and the vase with him in it, well I would probably use like that everytime I had any flowers! Looking forward to hearing how your Mother's Day phone call goes with Michael as well. Wow you must be so ancy now, I am equally excited for you!

Kellie
Wow!! What an amazing bouquet!!

As a fully qualified florist I can tell you that the dark green foliage is called 'Ruscus.'
and the small lilac orchids are called 'Dendrobium orchids'.
I think I can also see some 'Alstroemeria'.

This is definately a first class bouquet, well dont to you.

I am so excited at the thought of your call tomorrow, so I can imagine how you are feeling!!!

I hope you manage some sleep tonight!!

Love Jennifer XXX
Thanks Jennifer. They came from youfloral.com so I am sure they do this all the time and this was probably an order for 5 of the vases with those particular inserts made. They do them for all occasions way it looked on the paperwork.. Neat place!!!

They are holding up well so far. I need to change the water and clip the ends again tonight. I had floral design in school and enjoyed it. I love flowers, we have alot in our yard.

Thanks for the good thoughts.
Robin
If you run out of flower food for them you can easily make your own.

Approx 1 Litre warm water add ONE DRIP of bleach and 1 teaspoon of sugar.

This mixture works well for any flower bouquest or flowers in oasis.

Hope this helps.

I have been so excited thinking about your phone call. Did he ring yet?
Oh my goodness, I bet you've been on tenterhooks all day.

Please do come on and let us know how it went wont you.

Love Jennifer XXXX
Thanks for the hint Jennifer
I love fresh flowers.
Yes we're all waiting for Robin to tell us how it all went.
Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service