11 days left until Michael Bolton's concert in Romania 

Views: 1762

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well that's got to be good news
Thanks Florin
Love Dianna xxx
The build up to a concert is really exciting isnt it?

We would all love to see any photographs you manage to take if you can post them here or in your gallery in the photo section above.

I just know you are going to have the best time.

love Jennifer XXX
Hey Florin, does this mean that you actually hear Michael on the radio? Lucky you! It's really great that Michael is right up there on a pop countdown! Thanks for sharing Florin and forgot to say: have a great concert too Raluca! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi, Florin
Thanks a lot for sharing so good news !!!, I hear MMH this afternoon too,
the DJ told about theirs birthday date, also about that is
beautiful song.
By the way, have a great concert all of you who can attend it
Take care
Mariu
HI ALLS! i'VE GOT 9 HOURS NOW, lol! My flight to Romania :)
Jaana xxxx
Hi Jaana,
Safe flying enjoy the show.
Can't wait for your report!
Love Dianna xxx

Ciao Jaana
enjoy the concert!
see you maybe in Italy !?!

ciao
Silvy XX
Hi Silvy!
I want to thank you for all the information, but, now, after Romania, I'm too exited, just can't travel again, even I would like to so much, to Lake Garda! (and maybe...it's even better, that I'm not in there too, lol!)
But, do ENJOY the concert, as much as I just did! And, please, give us a report as soon as You can! Venue there looks sooo beautiful!! Hope to see You soon!

ciao
Jaana xxx
Jaana Have a safe trip! Have a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Hey Jaana!.
Enjoy the trip and the concert to the maximum!
Jaana, I didn't know you were going! Have a great time sweetie and don't forget your flag! :D I can't wait to hear your review! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Safe travels Jaana.xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service