11 days left until Michael Bolton's concert in Romania 

Views: 1762

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi did you guys read the last link our janna got introuduced to michael i bet she was out of her mind with excitement way to go janna
here the translation to english #

UPDATE 11.45 - On stage arranged on the set of Constanta Port Gate 1 has already started rehearsals for the concert disrară . Michael Bolton 's team working on sound and arrangement of scenes. Archuleta is expected to arrive for rehearsals before the show.

tagsConstantMichael BoltonMamaiaconcertNo foodie and very relaxed , Michael Bolton arrived in Mamaia with a Mercedes that most of the Romanians can be proud . Voluble and garrulous , the artist room lingered a few minutes before meeting with journalists . " I apologize that I had not shaved , but I wanted to make you wait , "said Bolton .

Before answering questions from journalists , the singer was introduced to a fan of his , who went to all the concerts they held in Europe . Jaana Stenberg has 50 years and says it has not missed any of the 12 performances . The woman gave him an artist " cârâitoare " used by supporters football teams to make noise in the stadiums , the colors of the flag of Finland. "It's something you do not see every day , "said artist surprised .

Tour

The singer is a tour to promote his new album "One World One Love " , Constanta is the location where Bolton 12 concerts . The artist for the fifth time in Romania and for the first time in. He said yesterday looking forward to that concert this evening at 21.00, on the set of Constanta Port Gate 1 . Bolton said the decision to perform here belongs entirely to its impresario . " I asked if there are many fans in Constanta I know the songs very well . He said that . So I came to concerts here, ' he said.

In contact with fans

Bolton 's speech was interrupted by his own phones . " I apologize , but my Blackberry I -Phone 's ringing , " smiles the artist . In a few seconds , another phone call : " I apologize again , but my other Blackberry I -Phone 's ringing , "he Bolton said . He explained why he has so many phones as " blogs are now part of community concerts , and must always keep in touch with fans . Ask me where I go and talk about areas where communities of fans in concerts .

Inspired by Lady Gaga

The artist claims that last hit lyrics , Muder My Heart , consisting of Lady Gaga , which belongs entirely the idea title . Until then , Bolton did not know who is Lady Gaga . He told how he got to work with and how much she appreciates what makes young singer . "I was in a break records. I searched the internet about Lady Gaga the first song that I found was " Just Dance ". I liked it ! I called back my manager and record company and told them : "It's great ! What? Write lyrics , music ? ". " Write anything, plays the piano , write poetry ", I replied . The album did not come out yet , but I know that is a great writer . And I had a good feeling in its regard . his work ethic is phenomenal . I know that it takes very challenging , but as a small star is expected to launch . We talked about music , I know all the songs and is a big fan of mine , " said Bolton . It believes that young artist is " a young Madonna .

It caught the musical

Regarding new projects , says that Michael Bolton has already begun to register . "I toured constantly and continuously recorded . We started three albums , "he says . "I offered to do two musicals . I do not know when I have time , but is The Phantom of the Opera and Chicago . I have never done a musical yet . You have to spend two or three months in a city . They might lose my mind because I am not used to staying too long in one place, " said Bolton .
Thanks Helen, I wondered if that was Jaana they were talking about and MB was talking to. That's neat. I hope she had a great time and I do look forward to her report. I know it's lost some of what was said in the translation. THANKS for posting this!!! It was too funny when the i-phone called his i-touch! He put them down together on the table and said talk amongst yourselves or something like that to the equipment!! TOO FUNNY!!

Robin :)
Helen our dear Jaana will have been so happy what a delight for her
Thanks for that Helen.
I liked that part about the phones too Robin! lol
But I really like the sound of Phantom of the opera part oh my gosh a dream!!!!!!
Love Dianna xxx

Hi Helen, How exciting for Jaana she must have been on cloud 9! Thanks for posting this for us! Can't wait to hear from Jaana! And the thing with the Phones was so funny!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Hi Helen, thank you so much for translating and sharing this with us, that’s so nice of you! OMG guys, if you remember how Jaana reacted when Michael just said “hello” to her at Hampton Court, she’s probably beside herself now! Ah, I can’t wait until she posts! Does anyone know when she’s coming back? Guess we’ll have to wait. Well, personally, I'll believe it when I get an actual announcement from Michael about musicals...Besides, if he's been asked, that's all it means, he's been asked... Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Ha ,Thanks Helen.We wont be able to get Jaana down from that cloud.She was like a teenager when he said Hello cant imagine what she will be like now.Cant wait to hear .xx
aww so happy for Jaana too. She'll be floating round and soooo excited.
I remember how excited she was at Hampton Court. Hope she posts soon and lets us know all about it.

Deb xx
Hi, Jaana
I know at this moment, you can't tell us, nothing !!!!!
You are a very very lucky girl. Congrats !!!
Take care
Mariu
Hi all! I just got home, haven't sleep in almost 23 hours.
Yes...I just had amazing trip to Romania...going to be in that heaven, the rest of my life, lol! I've got so much to tell you, don't know from where to start :) I wanna thank all my friends in Romania, Raileca, Florine and specially Florin. LOOOVE him and his wife and their gorgeous, sweet, beautiful daughter, Maria! Fell in love with her, she is soooo cute!!
Anyway, in that first link you can see, Florin, Yona and Maria in the audience. I had that 'bigger' light-stic and Maria had the smaller one, so thats the way you can find them...look after 'the light-sticks'! And Florin will tell you better, but I saw Michael did 'fives' with Maria, just before he got back to the stage, after beeing singing in the middle of the audience, 'When a Man Loves a Woman'!
Now I need a long sleep, then uppload my photos. Coming back to tell you more details...and think Florin also will, after his back at home, maybe on Wednesday night!
And, YES, Helen, I'm still soooo exited...as you well know..., How does all these, lovely, unbeliavable, thinks, happening.....TO MEEEE, lol!
So, all you other fans of Michael...believe...fairytales, miracles...they do happen, lol!
Hugs
Jaana

and Ps. Juliet! Florin DOES know now, how exited Jaana gets, lol! But he said, that, 'even he didn't know(or believe) all those things, what happened, when 'Jaana' gets to Romania'...:)
Hey Jaana, Thanks for sharing some of what happened. I can feel your excitement in your post. When you can get some rest and get more of your thoughts together, YES post the details and share what you can with us.. I am happy for you. It's great you and Florin met up too!!! Awwwww Looking forward to seeing your photos also!!!

Robin :)
Jaana so pleased you are back safe and sound.
Will wait for your story and pictures for now rest.
You are so right fairytales and miracles do happen ...............
I am so very happy for you Jaana
Love Dianna xxx

Jaana, Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!! I know your are on Cloud nine and will probably be there for a long time to come!!!! So excited for you!!!Can't wait to see Pictures!!!

Love Eileen xoxo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service