11 days left until Michael Bolton's concert in Romania 

Views: 1762

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Florina!
Here is a pic of you after the concert!

Hugs Jaana xxx
Florin, what great pictures and Jaana how exciting! I do have a question. In your picture you took of Michael holding up and award...what was this? I can see it is for One World One Love but what exactly is it? Thanks, Gail
Thanks Florin, I was wondering what it was for also!
That's great!!!!!!!
Robin :)
Hi, Florin
Thanks a lot !!! Your review and pics are wonderful.
All seems that all of you had a very good time.
you really had luck !!! Beautiful family
Take care
Mariu
Oh Florin what a joy to read your review
Thanks so much for sharing
What a lovely thing for Michael to high 5 Maria :)

Love Dianna xxx
Hi guys, well first, welcome luminita to the forum and really glad you enjoyed the concert! Now Florin, did you enjoy the show? Lol Thanks for such a great description! Now Florin, can you tell us how you got to be at the press conference, or will you let Jaan atell us? Helen posted the article, but we don’t know how you guys did it! It sounds like you knew about the press conference and you fixed it so Jaana could meet Michael, is this right? Aww, it sounds like Michael might have a new fan in your daughter Florin! May I ask how old Maria is? She must have felt really special… Is your wife a fan of Michael’s too? Traveling for 8 hours, wow, the things you have to do to see Michael!  Well I’m glad you’ve had such a perfect concert Florin, worth waiting for, wasn’t it? Take care sweetie and thanks again for your review. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
You have a beautiful family Florin .Thank you for sharing.xx
Thanks for sharing! Great time had by all way it sounds.. Thanks for the cute pictures too!!

Robin :)
Great pictures!!!! Glad you had a great time! Thanks again for sharing!!! Hugs

Love Eileen xoxo
Sounds like Jaana, Florin and family had a great time! and for those of us that couldn't be in Romania, here are two videos from youtube which belong to Florin. Thank you Florin for uploading.

michael bolton - nessun dorma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdJVum28Ymc

michael bolton constanta summertime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUupzD3PHBA

Enjoy!
oz.x
Wow they are great videos Florins! (I amended the caption above the videos to say are your videos) who is the voice that is singing in nessum dorma video, was it Jaana?
thanks for sharing!
oz.x
Heh, Oz! It is me...singing la-la-laa :) (cause I couldn't remember those words!)

Hugs Jaana xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service