My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary Lynn, I don't know anything, but I seriously doubt it. I think it would have been a great opportunity to promote one, but they would have done it this year, because next year will be old news, know what I mean? Who knows, maybe lucky Honda customers get a free sample CD: makes you want to run out and buy a Honda, doesn't it? lol BTW, the pending Xmas CD has been for 4 years, because the picture of it was in the 2009-2010 "One world one love" tour book... Take care Mary Lynn and thanks for popping in, have a happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada  :D

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks, that's disappointing though.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!

MaryLynn

Mary Lynn, I know your name from somewhere. Welcome. I'm ready for a broadway, another Christmas CD, & a blues CD from the babe. :)

Mary Lynn, hey!  No these are snippets that were written especially for the Honda commercials. I have had lots of questions about them though.

Hi Gail, thanks for putting that info in writing on here, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Yeah, but no one wants me to buy a Honda; especially drive one? :))))))) Couldn't resist so, it will have to bethe commercials for me. Now another Christmas CD? I'm for that.

A lot of people on Twitter have been making mention of Michael doing a CD with all the commercial songs and some have asked him directly about it and he has replied to a few tweets on it and each one is getting nearer and nearer to actually him saying: "yes".......at the moment he is what I call, at the "maybe" stage, for whenever I used to ask my parents for anything I very seldom got a definite "yes", it was always "maybe" which meant there was a good chance of and that is the same feeling I am getting by the wording Michael is using in his tweets.   Have to say that I am very serious about that for his wording immediately gave me a flashback to my parents and I wonder if Michael ever used that with his girls when they asked for something;  instead of immediately saying "yes" he used the word, "maybe" (especially in the bad times to not disappoint with a definite "no" !!!) and he is still carrying on with his "father role" and has extended it to all of us:  so if Michael can work it out, to do a CD with the songs on, there is a good chance we will get....that is my intuition !!!! 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

A super photo that one of the branches of Honda has tweeted of Michael........

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you, Sylvia, a big smile went across my face when I saw this one.....love it!!!!!!:))))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Description of the photo please? :)

Hi Robin R.....slow at work right now so I will be happy to give a decription here...MB is dressed in a light grey suit and light blue shirt positioned in his famous stance ( to all of us here) :)).....don't know what he is singing....sorry....behind him is a silver Honda indoors maybe on the floor of a Honda dealership somewhere (wish it had been at ours....LOL....) and looks to be large multi colored strands of Christmas lights hanging down from the ceiling. It is a very nice color coordinated mix and of course MB looks fantastic :))))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Looks like a light blue shirt with the outfit and I wonder if this is a still from one of the other commercials he did. He tweeted he did six or said in an interview he did six of them, but I've seen only four.. Just wondered but maybe I've just not seen this one. LOL

I like this photo!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service