My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This does not look familiar to me either Robin MD....I have not seen a commercial of him in this shot yet. Hmmmm....bet someone here will know. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for the pic description Kathy, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Kathy from Tulsa for descriptions. & once again, girls, thanks for all photos, articles & info. Love it.

You are very welcome Sylvie and Robin R.....I enjoyed doing it for you. Big Hug,

Sylvie,

Just to add to Kathy's description the light blue shirt is unbuttoned to show part of his chest too! UUMMM baby!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Kellie

lol thanks Kellie: I appreciate a thorough description... :D Take care sweetie and happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Alrighty then, Kelly with his chest. woooooo-hoooooooooooo :))))))))))) Yum is right. Can I touch? :))))))))) Oops.i'm going wild here. Sorry girls.

LOL Robin,

It's "Can I Touch You There", and only if I can too!!!

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving... It's nice having Michael in our houses for the holidays, I'm sure all of us here will agree on that.

Have a Blessed Day!

Kellie

You know the writeups say he did 6 commercials and I've only found 4 so far so maybe this is one of the other ones?

Thanks Gail, I wonder.....I thought too he said six..Ok it's not just me!!! That's interesting. Maybe some more are to come out in December or something?

Robin in MD:)

That's possible. More on the way. :)

Sounds like a good retailers plan to me, Robin MD......could be you are right on target :)).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service